Over the past eleven months, a recurring theme of mine has been to ruminate on the perils of big government and what we can do to combat the over reaching arm of federal encroachments on our liberty and freedom. Since some of you are new to the blog, and since I transferred quite a few of those essays from the old site yesterday, I thought I would take the opportunity to point you to the “Prime” tab which will hold links to those essays for your reference.

As an introduction, in reverse order of appearance, here are ten essays on

The Perils of Big Government

Note also that within the “Prime” tab are what I consider to be some of the best writing by other bloggers I’ve run across in my travels. I don’t always have time or think of bookmarking a post so the list is a bit short for now. Most of my time online lately is focused on defeating the Godzilla of a government we’ve been growing, so if your wondrous work is absent, please take no offense at the omission, it may be that I simply haven’t read that particular work or wasn’t in a situation where I was able to make a note. Either way, the fault I’m sure, lies with me.

In addition to the random readings titled “From Other Blogs,” my friends at The Resistance have been very busy assembling valuable information for us to use and peruse. Those links will be posted on “Prime” also as they come available. I will try to make a note of when I make an addition to the “Prime” tab here on the front page but do check out that page from time to time as I may have forgotten to make note. They don’t call me “Mind-Numbed” for nothing.

Comments
  • Matt July 19, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Very nice sir. I will link your collection.

• mnrobot July 19, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Thanks Matt. I’ll reciprocate when I finish this RL Experiment post tonight or tomorrow. As a side note. I notice how much you twitter and share all of the posts at my site and the Resistance and Lord knows where else. You have to be one of the hardest working men in the blogosphere, I must say.
      Thank you sir, very much. You are appreciated.

• Bunni July 19, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Hi Robot. Thanks for making that tab and giving people a good place to find everything they need to know to stop these out of control, kool-aid drunk, zombie godzilla’s.

• mnrobot July 19, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Thanks Bunni, I’m not so sure about that but your nice to say so. In the future, there will be other stuff on the page besides my Mind-Numbed ramblings. :)

• [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Amusing Bunni, Matt Ross. Matt Ross said: The Perils of Big Government http://ff.im/-nV7vn [...]

• Trestin Meacham July 20, 2010 at 5:17 am

This is a great idea, Robot.

• mnrobot July 20, 2010 at 6:23 am

Thanks Trestin. I really stole the idea from theCL.

• Trestin Meacham July 21, 2010 at 7:57 am

I am going to do something similar, Thursday.