Last Friday (6-18) I received this email:
Here they are… the 11 Texans in the U.S. House who voted YES for the ObamaCare health care reform bill. They all need to be voted out of office!!! They failed to represent the people that elected them. You may not be able to vote for or against, but someone down the line can.
Using Project Vote Smart, I’ve located their opponents and respective campaign websites. It’s time to put your money where your mouth is!
* Henry Cuellar (D-28, Laredo, McAllen, Seguin) vs. Bryan Underwood (R) http://www.bryan-underwood.com/
* Lloyd Doggett (D-25, Austin, San Marcos) vs. Donna Sue Campbell (R) http://www.drdonnaforcongress.com/
* Charlie A Gonzalez (D-20, San Antonio) vs. Clayton Trotter (R) http://www.trotterforcongress.com/
* Al Green (D-9, Houston) vs. Steve Mueller (R) http://www.electstevemueller.com/
* Gene Green (D-29, Houston, Baytown) vs. Roy Morales (R) http://roymorales.com/
* RubÃ©n Hinojosa (D-15, Harlingen, McAllen) vs. Eddie Zamora, Jr. (R) http://www.elect-eddiezamora.com/
* Sheila Jackson Lee (D-18, Houston) vs. John ‘Johnny’ Faulk, Sr. (R) http://www.faulkforcongress.org/
* Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-30, Dallas) vs. Stephen E. Broden (R) http://www.brodenforcongress.com/ & http://www.broden2010.com/
* Solomon P Ortiz (D-27, Brownsville, Corpus Christi) vs. R. Blake Farenthold (R) http://blakefarenthold.com/
* Silvestre Reyes (D-16, El Paso) vs. Tim Besco (R) http://www.letsgobesco.com/
* Ciro Rodriguez (D-23, San Antonio, Uvalde) vs. Francisco R. ‘Quico’ Canseco (R) http://www.cansecoforcongress.com/
UPDATE: A complete list of the Federal representatives who voted for ObamaCare along with their opponents can be found at Docs 4 Patient Care along with other valuable information.