Posts Tagged ‘Greek Riots’
I was thinking the last two AutoMotivators were too serious in tone. So, I started wondering, if the general public didn’t know what was really happening in Greece, how would the left spin the photos? So I didÂ a coupleÂ in that vein. Then got off track again. Sue me.
Is it just me or does anyone else see a correlation between high government taxation + the number of people who work for the government or who are dependent on government funded programs in Greece and the rioting people whining about their “entitlements” being decreased or taken away?
I thought the Greeks were smarter than this. At least, they used to be.
I’m wondering, is there aÂ pattern that may be repeating itself?
Socialism never works. No matter how many times it’s tried, or who does the trying.
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline