Lest you think I’m being too harsh with the “moron” description, behold the products of a Marxist/Socialist education system as they deny civil rights hero Rep John Lewis the opportunity to speak in Atlanta.
These people give mind-numbed robots a bad name.
More from Big Government:
The Email Archive of the #OccupyWallStreet Movement: Anarchists, Socialists, Unions, Democrats and Their Plans
Occupy LA Attendee Calls for Violent Revolution, Philadelphia Protesters Deny Deaths Caused by Communism
Obama Uses MLK Dedication To Sell #OccupyWallStreet And Vow Heâ€™s Not Done Transforming America Into A Marxist State
More updates to come.
- robot on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- 5etester on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- robot on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- cmblake6 on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- Local Governments Spying on You With Big Federal Tax Dollars: States Sovereignty Shamed and Severed | Maggie's Notebook on What’s Wrong With These People?
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline