The Robot likes moonlit walks on the beach with smart, conservative, shiny female robots, and the freedom to do so without government interference.

UPDATE:

What’s with the name?

The term ‘Mind-Numbed Robot’ came from Rush Limbaugh. His detractors have called his listeners MNR’s for years, as if to say that they are just following orders and don’t have minds of their own. So, the name is kind of a jab at them so to speak. The point is to show that Conservatives do indeed think for themselves. If you read something on this site that Mr. Limbaugh happens to agree with, it just might be that he read it here first! *grin* However, chances are that he and I and many others just happen to agree. As to the purpose of the site, I think those are the basics, add a desire to share some things I’m learning as I grow as a person. The rest is for me to just have fun and hopefully a few folks can enjoy some of what I find entertaining.

Comment Policy

To the Obama minions:

This is my site. I pay for it. I own it. It is here to hopefully entertain and enlighten those of us who are honestly looking to fix what’s wrong with the good old US of A, and to have a bit of fun along the way.

That being said, it is not an open forum.

What I am not here to do is debate you on your grievances with Dubya, his father, or Reagan for that matter. Comparing those Presidents to the Obamanation currently occupying the office, while helpful in some instances in recognizing the progressive tendencies of some Republicans or RINO’s, is unfortunately a waste of time when discussing those issues with an Obamabot.

Put simply, I will not allow you to distract me or the frequenters to this site with your socialist/communist drivel. If you wish, there are plenty of left wing sites that would be happy to let you plug-in to their matrix and feed off the hatred of freedom you claim to defend. It isn’t happening here.

You are however, encouraged to keep reading. The Prime page is an excellent source of conservative and libertarian thought. Those posts, along with the sites listed on the blogroll should get you started on the path to recovery.

I understand the hardship ahead for you. It will be much like weaning an addict from a narcotic, and I am praying for your speedy recovery. Our nation desperately needs all of us to break the bonds of entitlement theology and get the spend-a-holics away from the printing presses.

My only hope is that it’s not too late.

God Bless,

‘bot

To everyone else:

Well, I really don’t have to tell normal people how to behave, do I?

Also note:

All comments left at mindnumbedrobot.com become my property to do with as I please; meaning your IP address and email may also be published along with the evidence of your stupidity on the front page or even another blog whether I give it the green light in my comment section or not.

Abusive comments or outright threats will not be tolerated. Those actions will get you reported to whoever the appropriate authorities may be.

Have a nice day!

Comments
  • Fulcrum May 8, 2010 at 3:40 pm

An Idea for the Tea Party Movement:

On Oct 16th of 2010 me and my family will have a quiet picnic next to the Washington monument, it will be our way to silently protest what our government has done for many years, from both sides of the aisle.

1. No signs to be labelled against
    2. No comment to the media to be ridiculed
    3. No rallying cries to be criticized
    4. No speechs to be dissected

If you would like to join me on this day of silent protest and believe other US Americans feel the same way then pass this along by posting it wherever you can, facebook, myspace, twitter, forums, the local newspaper, wherever you know people will see it.

just our presence on a this day is all we needed.

1. Anyone who speaks to the media does not represent us
    2. Anyone carrying a sign does not represent us
    3. Anyone making a speech does not represent us
    4. Anyone with a rallying cry does not represent us.

The lesson here is simple if my cries cannot be heard and fall upon deaf ears, then perhaps you will understand my mere presence in silence.

• mnrobot May 9, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Hi Fulcrum. Thanks for commenting. While I can fully understand the thought, I have given up on silent protests. If they are going to ignore either one, then why handicap your message with silence and no signage? You are censoring yourself and as such doing their job for them. As I see it, now is the time to get more vocal and more active. So, while I will be with you in spirit, I can no longer be quiet about what is happening. To do so plays into the enemy’s hands. BTW, to be clear, being vocal does not equate to being violent, in my philosophy.

• Krazy June 10, 2012 at 5:18 am

I have absolutley no idea what in the hell your talkig about. Just got the right addy to have a meaning full intercourse with a new fellow patriot. What can I say, Fuck with the best, Die like the rest! wwwhhhooooohahahahahahahahah, we only come out at night! Had a great time tonight listening to the band. ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?????

• Brian K. Sain September 4, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Want some payback for 9/11?

http://www.AmericanSnipers.org is as close as you are going to get to pulling a trigger yourself.

Yellow ribbons are nice … but many of our snipers need gear.

It is expensive and often beyond their units budgets or their bosses education.

You can make a difference in their operational capabilities.

Support our troops.

• mnrobot September 4, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Thanks Brian. Thanks for the reminder. A Mind-Numbed Robot needs to be plugged in and prodded every now and then. :) I’ve featured American Snipers on my “Give” page. I’ll do a post in the near future highlighting your outstanding organization. God bless you and our troops.

• Krazy June 10, 2012 at 5:24 am

Brian, Great surprise for me as I am very new to this site. Seeing your post was an unexpected find. I’m a retired US Army type OD Green blood in my veins. I have followed the “Sniper” site for years to pick up tid bits of info. Are you in the “Sand box” now? Shoot ( no pun inteanted) a line and let me not what is happening down range with you.

• Alan September 10, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Pretty darn certain this is right up your alley. If it’s not, feel free to delete.

• Lance Cary February 24, 2011 at 11:29 am

Mind Numbed-

My name is Lance Cary. I’m the Regional Director for the Phil Moffett gubernatorial campaign in Kentucky. Our candidate is the only Tea Party endorsed candidate in 2011 and we’re doing our best to draw national attention to our race. Would you please take a look at the links below and consider helping us spread the word any way that you can. It would certainly mean a lot.

Thank you for all that you do.

Respectfully,

Lance Cary
    Regional Director
    Phil Moffett for Governor
    lancecary@hotmail.com

Why Kentucky Matters

The Tea Party’s Battle for the Bluegrass

• [...] HomeAbout & Comment Policy [...]

• Al (Yoda ) Lambert October 23, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Greetings Bot: Great job! Please view “Communist Revolution Coming To Your Neighborhood. http://www.magnifiedview.com

I thank you. Cordially Yoda@magnifiedview.com

• N'yah - What's Up 'Bot? September 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

[...] some of you may know by my recent Comment Policy, I’ve recently decided to disengage in debate with liberals, Kristen being one lone [...]

• motor oil October 20, 2012 at 11:53 pm

the united nations is going to send inspector to watch the United State Elections, I believe to falsify the US elections here is the story please tell everyone http://nation.foxnews.com/un-affiliated-monitors-us-polling-stations/2012/10/20/united-nations-affiliated-election-monitors-be-placed-polling-stations-around-us

• Cal November 18, 2012 at 3:23 pm

mnrobot, I have a political forum that focuses on free speech and liberty. Can you link exchange with us? http://www.politicalbullpen.com

• robot November 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Hi Cal, I’ve added your site to the blogroll. I tried to register over at your place but I don’t think it liked my robot handle or maybe the robot email. lol Cheers! ‘bot

• Cal November 20, 2012 at 4:05 pm

That’s weird. I can do it for you and make you a temporary pass that you can change. Here try robot with the pass of pb2012

• Bud March 28, 2014 at 11:44 am

Hi! We’d love to reciprocate links with you! Please let me know!

• robot April 18, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Hi, Bud. Adding your site now. Sorry for the late reply. God bless!

• Rebel April 11, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Hi. I saw your blog roll and I was wondering if what’s the criteria for being on it. I saw some other people asking below. Can I be added as well? http://www.politicaldebateforums.com

• robot April 18, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Adding now. Sorry for the delay. God bless!