Welcome to your obligatory End of the World celebration post.
It’s time to look back in wonderment and hysteria at the past millennia and find something to celebrate. So without further adieu, let’s get started.
Top Ten Things to Mourn Losing due to the End of the World.
In no particular order:
10. Weapons of Mass Destruction – Cause y’know, we never got to really use them to destroy the world.
9. LOL Kats – No list is complete without LOL Kats. And Bunni.
8. Deja-Vu – Cause there’s nothing like that feeling that I dreamt this world has ended before.
7. Bar-b-Que – Need I say more? I mean, BAR-B-QUE! Right?! Yuuumm!
6. Nostradamus – I’m going to miss speculating about End of the World scenarios.
5. Statism/Socialism/Communism – Because I will miss the opportunity to see it fail miserably in America and see liberty vindicated once and for all.
4. Slow Dancing – Really, you don’t need this explanation, do you?
3. Random Roadside Cavity Searches – What’s not to miss?
2. Breast Implants. – No 2 for a reason. I could just end the list right here but then we wouldn’t get to number one and a countdown isn’t complete without the one, is it? Hey, wait. If we don’t get to one, the world can’t end! Yea!!! But then the list is for naught, so I’m caught in a catch 12/21/12, aren’t I?
Oh well, so be it. Blame it on me for starting the final countdown on an obscure website read by as many as four people, some of whom have multiple personalities and count themselves as three.
But you didn’t read that. Let’s just keep it amongst ourselves, shall we?
Now, where were we?
Oh yea. A Top Ten List.
And the thing we will mourn the most as the world comes to and end is:
1. Beer! – We can’t watch the End of the World without a frosty adult beverage now, can we? Of Course Not!!!
Here’s a little EotW music to serenade our goodbye.
A toast to you, my friends.
See you on the flip side.