Archive for December 2012
Welcome to your obligatory End of the World celebration post.
It’s time to look back in wonderment and hysteria at the past millennia and find something to celebrate. So without further adieu, let’s get started.
Top Ten Things to Mourn Losing due to the End of the World.
In no particular order:
10. Weapons of Mass Destruction – Cause y’know, we never got to really use them to destroy the world.
9. LOL Kats – No list is complete without LOL Kats. And Bunni.
8. Deja-Vu – Cause there’s nothing like that feeling that I dreamt this world has ended before.
7. Bar-b-Que – Need I say more? I mean, BAR-B-QUE! Right?! Yuuumm!
6. Nostradamus – I’m going to miss speculating about End of the World scenarios.
5. Statism/Socialism/Communism – Because I will miss the opportunity to see it fail miserably in America and see liberty vindicated once and for all.
4. Slow Dancing – Really, you don’t need this explanation, do you?
3. Random Roadside Cavity Searches – What’s not to miss?
2. Breast Implants. – No 2 for a reason. I could just end the list right here but then we wouldn’t get to number one and a countdown isn’t complete without the one, is it? Hey, wait. If we don’t get to one, the world can’t end! Yea!!! But then the list is for naught, so I’m caught in a catch 12/21/12, aren’t I?
Oh well, so be it. Blame it on me for starting the final countdown on an obscure website read by as many as four people, some of whom have multiple personalities and count themselves as three.
But you didn’t read that. Let’s just keep it amongst ourselves, shall we?
Now, where were we?
Oh yea. A Top Ten List.
And the thing we will mourn the most as the world comes to and end is:
1. Beer! – We can’t watch the End of the World without a frosty adult beverage now, can we? Of Course Not!!!
Here’s a little EotW music to serenade our goodbye.
A toast to you, my friends.
See you on the flip side.
A small sample of the putrid news I’ve come across recently. Hold your nose while you examine the disastrous effects on our military by pro-islamic policies enacted by the Obama administration.
Cadets at West Point, the military’s future officers, our future generals, are being trained in the fine art of muslim appeasement or dhimmitude. – SICKENING: The Muslim-in-Chief turns West Point Cadets into submissive ‘dhimmis’
At relatively the same time, the generals who would offer those same soldiers practical information regarding our muslim enemies are maligned and labeled extremist by the media and anyone associated with the administration. – William Boykin, Anti-Muslim General, Withdraws From West Point Speech After Outcry
Why did General Boykin withdraw from speaking at the academy? Was the offer withdrawn? Was he intimidated in some way?
Muslim Brotherhood ‘infiltrated’ U.S. gov’t – Lt. Gen. Boykin: Radical Islamist group deep inside defense, national security
The military is even going so far as to relieve from duty teachers who reference islam in a negative way. – Muslim Influence in Pentagon Prevails
I guess it’s all to be expected since the Obama regime has seen fit to remove all negative depictions from military teaching and training materials. – ‘Anti-Islamic Content’ Banned from Military Training Materials
What Obama and the ones charged with defending US are doing to our country is truly sickening and their actions dishonor every US veteran and lover of freedom. Impeachment isn’t strong enough punishment for the betrayal of trust they exhibit.
And people wonder why I’m so hard on leftists.
Excuse me while I puke.
Is this blog on?
I guess it depends on one’s perspective.
It is “on” in the sense that it is online, masquerading as a harmless website, ready to ambush any unsuspecting web surfer with various out dated ideas such as limited government and liberty. But as far as “on” in the sense of being alive with frequent posts full of verbiage espousing those virtuous ideals, I must admit, that it is not “on” of late. And for that lack of content I am solely responsible. Sadly, my cranial circuitry has been distracted with offline activities and too bummed-out about current events to muster any more than a measly mewl.
With the disgusting realization that our country is racing headlong toward an economy-collapsing granite mountainside (ha! you thought I was going to say fiscal cliff, didn’t you? Fiscal cliff! Fiscal cliff! FISCAL CLIFF!!!), I’m struggling with the quandary of what to do with the pixelated space before you and how often to do it. So there’s that.
While we wait on that crisis of content to remedy itself, much like we patiently await the dishes in my sink to wash themselves, you could check out the neat little NewsMax sidebar link thingy that mysteriously implanted itself into the blog code. And by “check out” I mean “CLICK THE LINKS” contained therein to make it appear that both of you actually read some of the drivel contained in these here posts, mkay?
And after you do that, or before, don’t forget to show Bunni some love.