Interesting collaborative invention between Dave Mears (@dave_mears) and yours truly today on Twitter.
I use the term “invention” loosely because it appears we all have a pair of these things. We just may be unaware of it.
Shhh. Don’t tell anyone until we patent our common-sense invention that everyone has in their possession.
Nah. I’m sure it will go completely unnoticed until the next century or so, when some archaeologist finds them, puts them on and proclaims the last hundred years have been a complete drain of socio-economic and political wisdom and that the world leaders must finally renounce their stranglehold on the peoples of the world, admitting that capitalism is indeed the key to prosperity. Then they shoot him, pronounce him a heretic, lock up the glasses in a warehouse with the Arc of the Covenant and go on about their merry, utopian, business.
Yea. That’ll be about right.
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline