This battle cry fueled the Texans victory against tyranny at San Jacinto.
The spirit of the Alamo lives on as we fight against a modern day government growing ever larger and hindering our freedom and prosperity. ~ Daniel Miller – Conservative candidate for Texas House of Representatives, D21
In 1836 a small number of Texicans and their like minded brethren drew a line in the sand around an old mission. They defiantly dared Santa Anna to cross it, and as a result, gave their lives so that Texas might be born. Â Those Texas heroes refused to back down to tyrannical rule.
Itâ€™s our turn to honor their sacrifice.
Like Santa Anna, our federal government is lobbing liberty killing mortars across the mission walls and like Colonel Travis and the Texicans defending the Alamo, we need to load our cannons with that unexploded ordinance.
Many Americans take for granted Texas is a Republican state. Iâ€™m here to warn you that, like the national Republican Party, the Progressive termites have also been busy in the Texas legislature and they are both in dire need of fumigation. For proof, one need look no further than the Progressive States Network or The Texas Truth Team or our own RINO Republican TX House Speaker, Joe Straus.
In order to remove Straus as Texas Speaker and regain an effective conservative majority, we need more conservatives fighting in the trenches. It’s that simple.
One such man is Daniel Miller. A Constitutional Conservative and true lover of Texas who will defend the rights of Texans in honor of the Texicans before him.
We need your help to get him there.
Your contribution of $18.36 could provide us with the powder and shot needed to repel the attacks on our personal freedoms and the sovereignty of Texas.
Of course, all donations of any amount are welcome.
Please consider our earnest plea for assistance and come to our aid with all haste.
I encourage all to take the short questionnaire “How Would You Vote?” to see how your views rate vs. Daniel’s and his Liberal opponent.
Note to my fellow Bloggers and social media types, if youÂ care to share this plea for help with your readers, we will be forever grateful. If you wish to host a “yard sign”, you can also place one of these very cool 1836 Money Bomb banners in your sidebar.
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline