I recently saw an image of President Obama exchanging a high-five with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. from the black and white beyond.
After considering the image and what it represents, I think the photo-shopper got a couple of things wrong, so I fixed it.
That’s more accurate.
Here’s the original.
While I’m sure that Dr. King would be happy to see a man of color inaugurated President, I cannot believe he would condone much, if any, of the actions of this unconstitutional president. Judging by content of character, I think he would be ashamed of the legacy Barack Hussein Obama leaves behind.
Happy President’s Day.
UPDATE: Awarded “Blog O’the Day” by the Jedi Princess! – Thanks! *blush*
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline