Readers of this blog know that I believe Obama is a stealth Muslim. I still believe it to be true, even though some recent events such as the deaths of Osama bin Laden, Alawar al Alaki and many other top level terrorists would seem to contradict such an opinion. Later, I will propose a scenario where both truths could be possible.

There are also a growing number of people coming to at least suspect Obama to be a Manchurian President. Given his handling of Middle East policy of ignoring or actively supporting militant Islamic groups while simultaneously denigrating our Israeli allies, I must agree that the Manchurian President theory is not just possible, it is highly probable and as such, must be considered. My aim here is to take these possibilities to the ugliest possible conclusion, because if even remotely true, it would have catastrophic consequences for freedom loving peoples the world over. It would also be the Mother of All Conspiracies.

Liar!

It is known that Islam allows and in some cases encourages its followers to lie to unbelievers in order to achieve the goal of world dominance and submission to the faith. This is called Taqiyya – Saying something that isn’t true,” or another form which is Kitman – Lying by omission.” ~ This brings up a question in my mind secondary to the theory I am proposing: What kind of god allows and encourages his followers to engage in deceit? A false god, that’s who, one who is completely contrary to the one true God of the Jews and of the Christians, who encourages truth and calls lying a sin, but I digress.

The stated goal of Islam is to convert all non-believers to the faith or enslave them to their theocratic rule through Sharia law and ultimately establish a Caliphate with a Caliph, or single high priest, who will rule over the entire world under the authority of Allah and establish world domination of their religion.

Jihad is the Way [The 1995 book by Mustafa Mashhur, who headed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt from 1996-2002.] explicitly endorses the reinstatement of a worldwide Islamic regime.

It should be known that jihad and preparation towards jihad are not only for the purpose of fending off assaults and attacks of Allah’s enemies from Muslims, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state and strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world.

The Theory:

Obama wants to be the Caliph

Usurper!

Regarding the Middle East and the Arab Uprisings, the Obama administration has done nothing to discourage, and everything to encourage unrest and in many cases helped promote anti-American interests to power in Tunisia, Egypt and Lebanon. At the same time, Yemin and many other Middle Eastern countries have seen bloody protests funded by and instigated by the Muslim Brotherhood while Obama ignores the uprising in Iran against the Ahmadinejad regime, a sworn enemy of the United States. Why would Obama promote unrest by his indecisive behavior or in some cases, support Muslim Brotherhood activity with US military forces in Libya while ignoring obvious pro-democratic uprisings in Iran? I think the answer is obvious. He wants to promote the Islamic religion and ultimately the worldwide Caliphate theocracy. Think that is an outrageous accusation? Tell it to the Pakistani government minister who called for Obama to claim the title of Caliph.

Assassin!

Osama bin Laden, Al Qaeda’s second in command Atiyah Abd Al-Rahman and a host of top terrorists have been killed during Obama’s presidency, which prompted ABC’s Jake Tapper to remark:

Remember when Rudy Giuliani warned that electing Barack Obama would mean that the U.S. played defense, not offense, against the terrorists?

If this is defense, what does offense look like?

Just last week American born terrorist Alawar al Alaki is taken out by American forces under the command of Barack Hussein Obama. Taken at face value, one could assume that Obama ordered these killings; however, the opposite could be true. As in the case of bin Laden, our military was on target long before Obama was even aware of the fact and actually had no choice but to sign off on the killing lest he be painted as aiding and abetting the enemy. Speculatively, the same scenario could have transpired for Al Rahman, al Alaki and the others. Our forces could have been on target and it would just plain look bad if the president told them to stand down.

Traitor-in-Chief!

If Obama is in fact engaging in Taqiyya or Kitman, then he would betray his Muslim identity by expressing regret or remorse at the deaths of his allies. If we take it one step farther, (here comes the overactive imagination), Obama could, in fact, be engaging in a double-cross against his Muslim brothers; He could claim plausible deniability in these killings while deftly using his position as president to take out any candidates or would-be contenders to himself becoming the Caliph. He is in the perfect place from which to carry this out, probably the only place from which it can be done: The White House.

Going a bit farther still, the idea of using his position to eliminate his rivals may not have occurred to Obama until bin Laden was taken out or even later, but the possibility is still a viable one. Perhaps narcissist Obama is now recognizing other advantages to being leader of the country he despises.

Caliph?

If this theory is correct, I think Obama will eventually remove Ahmadinejad, who I believe sees himself as the rightful Caliph, but the timing is not right, especially since Ahmadinejad presents a threat to the US that he can use in the future to bolster Obama’s image as a decisive leader perhaps a war with Iran or another assassination in the days, weeks or months leading up to the 2012 election?

Outre’

Obviously, I’m not sure about any of this. Who could be except Obama himself? I’m just trying to make sense of what Obama is doing and increasingly, in my mind, the evidence points to Obama’s malicious destruction of America as a necessary step in a larger plan – and that should trouble us all.

For Liberty ~ ‘bot

UPDATE: Linked by Doug Ross –  Thanks!

Thanks to Zilla of the Resistance for her assistance in researching this piece.

References linked in this post: – Updated

The Terrorist Notches on Obama’s Belt

Egypt now fears Obama a ‘Manchurian President’ – ‘They are trying to understand why he is acting against U.S. interests’

Obama’s Pretend Counterterrorism Policy

Borderline Treachery – Obama proposes leaving Israel indefensible.

Lying (Taqiyya and Kitman)

Ex-Muslim reveals secret goal of Islam – Cites behavior of ‘moderate,’ ‘peaceful’ members of faith

Related – Updated

How many terrorists does Obama HAVE to Kill?

Obama, the Taliban, and the Muslim Brotherhood Vs. America, Israel, and Freedom

Radical Islam Infiltrates Federal Government

Anwar Al-Awlaki – ???

Comments
  • Trestin October 3, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Don’t forget his silence over the Saudi backed crack down in Bahrain. My dislike for the Saudis is a large part of why I stopped watching FOX news. People think our foreign policy is about Israel, it’s not every war of the past ten years was in the interest of the Saudis.

• Spreadeagle72 October 3, 2011 at 8:09 pm

I’ve found myself not wanting to watch much of Foxnews myself. I hate to admit that it’s gone mainstream more and more of late.
      I have found myself in the same line of thought as this post for quite some time even before ben Laden. I’ve read quite a bit of the hadith and it’s all leading to the same conclusion. Even if BHO is not the Caliph he is definately setting the position up for someone else.
      Thanks for the great post.

• republicanmother October 3, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I don’t think he worships anywhere, but at the Church of Obama. I suggest reading Jerome Corsi’s excellent book, Where is the Birth Certificate, which tells his life story, which is really screwed up. I think he might sometimes try to identify as muslim, as that is something that would have made him special and different growing up. However, I believe he belongs to the globalist/collectivist/elitist cabal more than the muslim one. I have my reasons:
    1. His mother’s family was suspected of having CIA connections, and his grandmother on that side was a officer in the Chase bank of HI, which at the time, was a Rockefeller-owned bank.
    2. His father came over on the Joseph P. Kennedy Foundation grant, giving him connection to yet another globalist/bankster organization.
    3. His mother worked for Peter Geitner, father of Timmy, in the Ford Foundation. If you don’t know about the Ford Foundation, you are really missing a huge chunk of the puzzle of how this country came to be sooo screwed. They funded feminism, gay rights, and La Raza just to name a few.
    4. The banksters started backing Obama early, as I have discovered a lot of big names donated to his Obama for Illinois campaign, people who wouldn’t ordinarily donate on such a local level.
    5. Know that banksters will fund opposing groups to create a situation where they offer the solution. I have learned in my Wall St. study that they funded the Bolsheviks and helped spread communist propaganda, talking about JP Morgan banks here, and at the very same time fund anti-commie propaganda. The muslims are getting money from some where, and I would not be surprised at all if it were still coming from these bankster con artists to keep this stuff coming.
    I’ll go back to my own blog now..

• Terry_Jim October 4, 2011 at 12:11 am

To paraphrase Clarke’s 3rd Law, Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. I’m not buying the conspiracy theory, but history will marvel at the lack of scrutiny Obama’s had from the press and his other supporters. Assuming there are free Americans to write and read that history.

• Zilla October 4, 2011 at 8:34 am

I’ve long referred to 0 as Caliph WTF at the A-C page due to his non-stop islam first policies and incessant proselytizing for mohamadeenism. I have a post up about his allegiance to the taliban, muslim brotherhood and even al qaeda, (aganst the interests of the United States, Israel and freedom loving people everywhere) here:

• Storm Saxon's Gall Bladder October 4, 2011 at 9:18 am

I shall, for now, continue the assumption that this Indonesian communist is an atheist who believes he can employ islamisists to tear down capitalism and then crop off their carefully cultivated carnage when their usefulness ends. However i must concede that the man-childe’s own actions and words are gradually convincing me of a possible truth in your theory.

I really do want this President to leave office in good health in January of 2013. Afterwards, I should be disappointed if he took his head full of military secrets to go live in Dubai.

• [...] Timeline « So now we can create a few new artificial reefs… The Mother of All Conspiracies [...]

• Jackie October 4, 2011 at 4:19 pm

I must say that I lean more towards what Republican Mom said. I believe he is either a pawn or a player in the global governance movement.

• republicanmother October 4, 2011 at 7:07 pm

ya know what, Jackie? My research tells me that the global governance movement will take something like Islam and use it as a weapon. Sounds crazy, but there’s been a good bit written about Muslim Brotherhood being co-opted. Just look at how much we give the Saudis, who then turn around and support terrorism. It’s just nuts.

• robot October 4, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Thanks, folks, for all the thoughtful comments.
    Like I said before, I’m not sure of any of it, but I do believe handing anyone as deceitful as Obama so much power will backfire, especially on the ones who empowered him. The same goes for the banksters who may one day awaken to find themselves threatened by the monster they thought they were using. The whole culture of corruption is an orgy that I believe will soon turn very badly for all but the most brutal, who in turn will find themselves turned upon by their creations and so on ad nauseam until the last few on top are looking over their shoulders for a knife with their name on it.

As a Christian, I believe we just might be living in the end times and that makes me vigilant for candidates for the great deceiver. That person probably won’t be aware of being such until such time it is revealed to him.

Which is really the underlying purpose of this post, to spur such questioning.

“Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man” (Luke 21:36).

Jesus is the Christ. ~ ‘bot

• LibertyAtStake October 5, 2011 at 9:46 am

Manchurian President, Yes. Stealth Muslim, I don’t think so. More like Stealth Marxist – who is now actively engaged in implementing the revolution Saul Alinsky, Bill Ayers, and Francis Fox Piven created him for. But why split hairs among friends.

d(^_^)b
    “Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive”

• cmblake6 October 5, 2011 at 10:35 am

Manchurian Marxist? Precisely. Stealth? Not in the tiniest bit. Let’s go back to “Joe the Plumber”, and that very direct Marxist comment. And yet it was elected, and we, thank GOD being Americans by the vast majority, see it, those who hadn’t initially.

• Migrant Worker October 6, 2011 at 9:21 am

• theCL October 9, 2011 at 10:06 pm

I’ve been thinking about this post. I wanted to think about it before responding. I love your willingness to think outside the box and burrow down the rabbit holes. I simply recommend giving up on this one. Instead, go down the rabbit holes you don’t want to go down … the holes you fear will turn your whole worldview upside down.

Some random thoughts:

– republicanmother is right. Obama is a globalist. He worships power, not Allah.

– It’s GWB who is responsible for building 2 Islamic states that didn’t exist just 10 years ago (at the expense of American blood, broken American families, American treasure, and American debt). If you’re worried about a global Caliph, this is more than inexcusable.

– The US federal government is guilty of doing everything in support of radical Islamists you blame Obama for (and then some), long before anyone knew Obama’s name.

– Yes, the CIA’s fingerprints have been all over Obama’s life from day one. Hmmm … The CIA and NSA are diabolically corrupt.

– I have yet to see any evidence that “Seal Team 6″ (who “coincidentally” died in a helicopter crash) killed bin Laden. Have you?

– Paul Craig Roberts is right. September 30, 2011 was the day America died.

– The US federal government is responsible for all of our nation’s woes. Their fingerprints are all over everything. Everything!

– I have yet to hear a viable theory of how a global Caliphate could be achieved. I’ve heard viable NWO theories, like PNAC, but as economics and history teaches, the globalists will fail. Miserably. The Caliphate movement is a mouse compared to the globalist lion. In other words, aint. gonna. happen.

Conservatives need to come to grips with reality. There has never been, nor ever will be, a more criminal, corrupt, murderous institution than that of the State. The US federal government is not immune to these evils. If you understand original sin, then you understand why power corrupts. Absolutely corrupts. Original sin also informs you why Hayek was right when he explained why in politics, the “scum rises to the top.”

When Satan tempted Jesus in the desert, he offered Him all of the kingdoms of the world. Did Jesus challenge Satan’s ability to deliver? Nope. Because earthly governments are of Satan’s realm. The Israelites lived in more or less Burke’s “little platoons,” but they demanded King (a central government) instead. God declared this a rejection of Him. He punished them with a King. Your allegiance can belong to government or to God, but not both.

Washington, DC, is nothing more nor less, than a “bandit gang writ large.” The Republican Party is every bit as evil as the Democratic Party. Foreign policy is as corrupt and domestic policy. GWB is as evil as Barack Obama. Go down those rabbit holes, and you’ll find one is as dirty and diabolical as the other. Want to know who hates your freedom? Look no further than the bipartisan criminal gang in Washington, DC!

Our enemy is the same as our Founders enemy. This may be hard to swallow at first, but deep down inside you know that it’s true.

• robot October 10, 2011 at 8:22 am

CL, I do not worship the government like you must think I do. I understand GWB was only a lesser of two evil’s and the State has turned against us. I’m not sure we can turn it around either. I’m just trying to prepare people to be vigilant in the coming days for what they least expect. The collapse. When that happens, there will be the opportunity to increase the chaos the evil ones need to continue their “transformation.”.

Obama may not be a muslim, like you say, but I wouldn’t put it past him to lie to those people as well, like I said, to further his narcissistic vision of being “the won.”

I’m not saying I have all the answers. I may be all wet. Then again, it’s possible all of us may have parts of the puzzle represented here in this post and in the comments.

BTW, my allegiance IS to God, my friend. Please don’t think otherwise.

Thanks for a thoughtful comment, CL. I’m pleased to call you friend. God bless you and yours.