I know, we’ve all signed the petition. Heck, I’ve signed a few thousand I think. But this one is waaaaay better. It’s at the Whitehouse dot gov site, so they are sure to *hack* pay attention. *cough* Right?

I figure, what the hey, I’m surely on the watch list anyway.

Only 5000 signatures needed to catch some attention. What are you waiting for?

We petition the obama administration to:

Repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and pass a law that can really improve care and reduce the deficit

And while we’re discussing Obamacare’s repeal, here’s another place to gather info on that disaster waiting to happen:

Repeal Health Care Act dot org.

That is all.

Hat tip to Full Metal Patriot on Twitter.

Comments
  • Zilla September 26, 2011 at 11:44 am

I won’t visit the WH website while Caliph WTF is in the Oval Office because the install tracking cookies whenever you visit. I highly recommend not going to any site affiliated with the regime unless you have strong malware & spyware removers on your computer. Otherwise, it sounds like a great idea, how did it get up there?

• robot September 26, 2011 at 11:55 am

I’m not worried, Zilla. I know how to expunge their malicious cookies. :)

Some gentleman evidently took Obummer up on his invitation to offer suggestions to improve the government by way of petition.

There is another site at the end of this post to a place that will probably get more done on the issue.

• Full Metal Patriot September 26, 2011 at 11:51 am

Thanks for circulating the petition! (and thanks for the link, also)

• robot September 26, 2011 at 11:56 am

From one Metal Patriot to another, no problemo!

• Dean_L September 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm

I’d love to sign it for you but being Canadian my signature probably shouldn’t be counted. Maybe if I snuck in and were naturalized I could then be counted. For that matter, perhaps I could go to Texas and have my education paid for by the taxpayers.

The links are very useful though – thanks for posting them!

• coldwar1204 September 27, 2011 at 1:26 am

A petition on WHG’s website to strike O’BummerCare? It also mentions a “better” health care law (bi-partisan to boot). I don’t want a “better” law; I want FEWER laws. First let’s roll back the laws that are unConstitutional, then look at making things “better.” Am I an extremist for wanting to go back to the Constitution that made our nation the best in the world? Just call me TJ!

• robot September 27, 2011 at 7:02 am

Amen, TJ. Agreed. I know they won’t take that petition seriously. Just want to rub Oblather’s nose in it.

• [...] Mind-Numbed Robot features a petition to repeal ObamaCare [...]