Robo-log: Wednesday 8-24-11

So, here I am with a pulled or torn Achilles tendon, lying in bed with an ice pack under the heel. Yea, I know, I should get it examined to be sure no other damage has occurred. Maybe I’ll go tomorrow, if it doesn’t improve today.

But, that’s not the reason for this post. This post is about the next election and how the TEA Party is being vilified by the media. I know, you’re saying to your monitor right now “bot, you don’t watch the liberal media, how could you know they are painting the TEA Party as wanting to take away grandma’s Social Security payments and Medicare?” Well, I’ll tell you; because a close family member watches the MSM and soaks up every helpful, hateful word. He then decides to share that information with me in the form of useful tidbits of knowledge sprinkled into our casual conversations.

“How did you hurt your foot?” He asks.

“I have no idea. I woke up, got out of bed Sunday morning and as soon as I hit the floor it started barking at me. By the time I went to bed yesterday evening, I couldn’t put any weight on it at all without excruciating pain.”  I replied. “Last night, I was hopping around the house on my one good foot. I figure that was an accident waiting to happen.”

‘Have you made a doctor’s appointment?”

“Not yet, I figured I’d better get some crutches before I tried to go anywhere.”

“Well, here they are. I hurt my leg a while back and the boss on the job told the company I hurt it at work so the government would pay for them.”

“Thanks, I appreciate the loan. They’re going to be a big help. How have you and the Missus been getting along since you both retired?” I asked.

“Doing good, trying to survive on our Social Security and pensions. That’s all going away if the TEA Party gets their way.” He added, helpfully.

Nice. He’s furnishing me with a means of locomotion and now, armed with the knowledge of their illicit procurement, I feel mildly guilty for using them. Adding to the ironic, hypocritical, monologue he takes the opportunity to share the latest MSM talking points: The ludicrous idea that the TEA Party want to take away his Social Security payments. I just looked at him, knowing better than to engage. No point in arguing with a liberal, much less a family member who’s trying to help me out in a bad situation. Besides, I know he’s trying to goad me into an argument and I’m in no mood to play. He is, unfortunately, just another blind, lemming Democrat. (Was that redundant?)

I share this story not to complain of a strained tendon, or of a semi-strained family relationship. I tell you this story to let you know what kind of mindset we are up against. It’s a mindset born of Generational Training. It’s a thought process devoid of thought, that still believes every drooling word from mongrel lap dogs like Chris Mathews or Maxine Waters or from Obama himself. They are the true mind-numbed robots, all too willing to believe the lies and exaggerations, regurgitated and beak-fed to them, the liberal Children of Government, unable, in their minds, to fend for themselves and utterly convinced the TEA Party wants your aged parents or grandmother homeless, without health care and barely subsisting on a diet of Alpo and crackers.

BALDERDASH!

The TEA Party is about less government, namely, less Federal Government in our lives. We don’t want to take your Social Security. The government already stole it from you without your permission or consent and, unreported by the likes of the MSM, we think you deserve to get it back, as promised. Nor do we think the poor, or disadvantaged should be forgotten. We just disagree in principle on the definitions of poor and disadvantaged. We don’t believe people on food stamps and welfare should be driving around in cars more expensive than the citizens’ that paid for them or living in houses furnished with big screen televisions and broad band internet. Those are luxury items and should be reserved for the people WHO WORK FOR THEM!

My relative has yet to realize his party left him long ago.

The TEA Party is the working class!

The TEA Party is Middle America, trying to salvage what is left of our country before it is torn apart from the inside by a wanna-be two-bit dictator and his commie cohorts.

We’re tired of politicians buying votes with our stolen money in the name of some fictitious war on poverty while they do nothing more than increase the entitlement mentality and lining their pockets with the excess.

We also think that countless illegal immigrants should not have their hands in that cookie jar either, a jar they only take from and have never contributed to.

We are tired of bailouts and corporate takeovers, of crony capitalism, of commies in congress and socialistic presidents and class warfare and of being told to shut up.

I will never shut up. You can pry this keyboard from my cold dead fingers because even though some of those zombie liberals know not what they do, they need the opportunity to learn.

Now, where’s the ice –

and the Jim Beam?

Why the Beam, you ask?

Well, aside from the obvious need for pain killing, medicinal purposes, today, 8/25/11, marks the second year anniversary of Robo-blogging. ~ Cheers!

Comments
  • Bunni August 25, 2011 at 11:25 am

Talk about adding insult to injury, Bot. I hope your foot feel better soon! You’re right, no use arguing with brainwashed dim wits, even, and ESPECIALLY, if you’re related to them.

• robot August 25, 2011 at 11:41 am

Thanks for the well wishes, Bunnster! Really good of you to drop by. I’ve missed you. If it wasn’t for this injury, I probably would be working and not blogging, so, it’s a good thing in that sense. :) And yea, “Dem-wits” just don’t get it.

• woodsterman August 25, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Take er easy on that foot. The libs feel so good when we’re forced to contribute to their favorite charities.

• Gorges Smythe August 25, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Congrats on two years! I wouldn’t know where to even begin commenting on your mindless relative. I’ve got some the same way, and the only thing I can think of is that they would be the sole valid arguement for abortion, if only the missing brain tissue would show in an ultra-sound.

• robot August 26, 2011 at 9:51 am

lol Not sure I would go that far Georges. Who would I have to bring me gubment crutches? Wait. Now that I think of it, that would have been a good analogy. *sigh* I always think of the good stuff after I hit the “Post” button.

• John Carey August 25, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Great post Bot! I deal with the same thing with a friend of mine. He has no original thought…he just spouts off the talking points of the left, never realizing how dumb he sounds.

• robot August 26, 2011 at 9:54 am

Thanks, John. We are after all, products of our input. My relative is one of the smartest men I know, if only he would look at the bigger picture.

• Bubblehead82L August 26, 2011 at 9:08 am

Hey MNR I am recovering from Achilles tendon surgery on my left foot. Please take this advice from me to heart. DO NOT go to a podiatrist/foot doctor to get your foot checked out. Go to an orthopedic doctor/surgeon. I was fortunate enough (read dripping with sarcasm) to have been a guinea pig. I went to a foot dr. with Achilles tendon trouble and endured weeks of wasted time, even after tearing my left tendon, because the foot dr. put me in an immobilizer boot after the first tear when he should have recommended surgery then. My tendon did tear completely and only then was I referred to an Ortho. Surgeon (Dr. Benton Emblom) at Andrews Sports Medicine in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Emblom told me I should have had surgery after the first tear because tendons will NOT heal completely after any tear, will always tear again unless surgery is done, and always should be operated on for complete recovery. I am still recovering after my 6 June 2011 surgery but am back to work at the AL. Air Nat’l Guard in Birmingham. Take care. I am very grateful to you for the Conservative Reality you provide via Mindnumbedrobot. May God Bless and Keep You!

• robot August 26, 2011 at 9:57 am

Thanks for the advice and well wishes, Bubblehead. Good luck and God bless your recovery as well.

• Scott August 26, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Cheers to ya and congrats! I’m at that stage of my blog-life myself. I know how you were injured. It was an aftershock of the “Bush Fault” quake! Or you were struck down in your prime by a stealth Tea Perry attack.

• robot August 28, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Thanks Scott. Congrats to you as well!

• Trestin August 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm

They can’t have people speaking out and challenging the power structure.

• robot August 28, 2011 at 12:37 pm

But that is exactly what they’ve got. Keep on keepin’ on, Trestin.

• [...] Even though the ‘Bot is down with a pulled or torn Achilles tendon (maybe he is really a Cyborg) he still pulled through with a great post: The Irrational Fear of the TEA Party [...]

• Blue August 27, 2011 at 8:35 pm

“…thought process devoid of thought” Excellent!

Happy anniversary! :)

• RandyG August 28, 2011 at 5:04 am

I have been terrible about visiting my old haunts lately, congrats MNR and get that foot back in order.

• robot August 28, 2011 at 12:39 pm

I have been mostly off line myself the last couple of months, Randy. I hope to find a little fuel to stoke the blog fire once a few projects are completed. Thanks for stopping by, my friend. God bless.

• KingShamus August 28, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Cheers to two years.

Get well soon Robot. You da man.

• robot August 28, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Thanks Shamus. The foot is improving, I think..

Take care yourself, my friend.

• CGHill August 28, 2011 at 9:24 pm

You need that foot intact to give some of these parasites a boot to the head. Take care of yourself, y’hear?

• robot August 31, 2011 at 5:35 pm

CG, I’ve got a special pointy-toed pair reserved just for those cockroaches. :)

• Zilla August 29, 2011 at 9:49 am

Great post, happy belated blogiversary & I hope you’re feeling better! Linked here: http://zillablog.marezilla.com/2011/08/it-rained.html

• republicanmother August 31, 2011 at 11:08 am

Reminds me of that scene in Babylon 5 where Bester says, “now it begins, the propaganda war”. That’s what all this Tea Party fear bull comes from – totally bankster funded, controlled conflict crap.

Am I supposed to be keeping track of how long I’ve been blogging? Congratulations and keep your feet up and your fingers typing.

• robot August 31, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Thanks republicanmother. Have yourself a great day, Ma’am.

• [...] Mind Numbed Robot: The Irrational Fear of the TEA Party I tell you this story to let you know what kind of mindset we are up against. It’s a mindset [...]