Here it comes…
Obama will soon
double quadruple down on his failing socialist agenda. (Failing being a very relative term in this case.)
The talking heads on the left (read: Progressive/Marxist) are busy trying to paint themselves as centrist and objective while whining that their president has abandoned them. Or something. All to get the liberal base all wee-wee’d up to clamor for more spending and taxing and speeches about spending and taxing, which is what they do so well.
What does it mean?
Classic democrat play book. The talking heads will pretend to be surprised that Obama has “moved too far to the right” when he has done no such thing; all the while painting the only adults in the room (read: TEA Party Conservatives and Libertarians) as the ones who are out of their minds for *gasp* addressing the true problems of over-spending and a government that is growing too big too fast which, in case you haven’t noticed, is the REAL crisis.
The Democrats/Progressives/Commies and RINO’s are deathly afraid that we will take away their credit cards, as well they should be because that would decrease their ability to buy more votes with your hard earned cash. So keep on fighting, calling your congress-critters and faxing the faxes because it ain’t over ’til the fat lady sings. The problem is, they would want you to believe that you’ve gained a little ground when you’ve actually been backed into another corner.
Don’t fall for it.
To quote a good friend of mine: WOLVERINES!
UPDATE: Joy McCann also posted on this yesterday at The Conservatory. Thanks for the heads-up, LMA!
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline