The Anti-Jihad movement is growing.

From Zilla of the Resistance:

CALLING ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM AND GOODNESS!!!

Operation United Front

I’m with you, Zilla. As Ben Franklin said at the signing of the Declaration of Independence,

We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.

Now, folks, here are a few more Anti-Jihadists for your educational endeavors.

Michelle Malkin:

Another jihadist plot against American soldiers on American soil

The Other McCain:

Pamela Geller Vindicated, Again, While the LGF Auto-Beclownment Continues

Gateway Pundit:

US SOLDIER ARRESTED For Plotting Attack on Ft. Hood – Explosives Found in Vehicle

Muhammad Cartoon Comes To Life… Suicide Bomber Hides Bomb In Turban

Jihad Watch:

Muslim soldier arrested in new jihad plot against Fort Hood

BlackFive:

Soldiers Arrested Planning Attack

Woman, Honor Thyself:

The U.K. is Musslim

Pat Dollard:

NY Times: Tea Party = Hezbollah

Jawa Report:

Fort Hood Suspect Hearts Bradley Manning (And Has Some Supporters)

Maggie’s Notebook:

New Ft. Hood Plot? Nasser Jason Abdo Arrested – Two More Suspects Near Ft. Hood: Abdo Confessed

The Camp of the Saints:

Dhimmitude From A Dhimmitard

Atlas Shrugs:

Fort Hood Jihad II: Muslim Servicemen Arrested in Alleged Attack on Fort Hood, Captured with possession of large quantities of ammunition, weapons and the explosive makings of a bomb

American Power:

Anderson Cooper’s CNN Hit Piece Smears Geller/Spencer Counter Jihad

The Dailey Gator:

AWOL Muslim Soldier Arrested For Plotting Attack On Ft. Hood

That Mr. G Guy:

The Left Likes Them Some Mass Murderers

And in closing, a little humor from Moonbattery:

European Beach of the Future

Comments
  • Zilla July 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Thank you, Robot! I am proud to have you standing with me!

• Mike July 28, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Appreciate the link Robot.

• Angel July 28, 2011 at 8:04 pm

we truly are at war my friend…too horrific that the libs are ushering in their own demise Robo dude~!..God bless ya!

• Zilla July 29, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Angel, would you like to add your name to the growing list of supporters who’ve signed on at my place to show Pamela, Robert, Geert, Fjordman and the others being blood libeled that we stand with them? The link is up at the top of Robot’s post here.

• Opus #6 July 28, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Great collection of excellent bloggers, Robot. Well done!

• Linda July 29, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Yeah, great list MNR. Thanks for the one stop shop!

• Matt July 30, 2011 at 9:59 am

Great aggregation. I was kinda swamped this week, so I didn’t get to cover it myself.

• theCL July 30, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Being the iconoclast that I am … Maybe it’s time to take all that anti-jihad energy and turn it against the one institution truly threatening our way of life and crushing our God-given liberties. Yes, the U.S. federal government.

I don’t like crazy jihadists anymore than the rest of you, but my mother was molested by an agent of Uncle Sam, not some screwball with a scraggly long beard. Iraq-veteran Jose Guerena wasn’t gunned down in cold blood by a nut screaming nonsense about “allah,” but by costumed agents of Uncle Sam.

Who is it again that spies on you, monitors you, regulates you, and teals half of your income? Who is it that beaks into American homes and shoots people and pets? Who treats yo like cattle, prods you with tasers, and expects you to submit? There are greater odds you will die in a “botched” (yeah, right) SWAT raid than in a jihad terrorist attack.

Know your enemy. Our founders did. We share the same one.

• Zilla July 30, 2011 at 3:50 pm

I am sorry about whatever happened to your mother, but I will fight against the jihad and islamic supremacists to my last breath. They HAVE killed people that I care about. Islam has infiltrated our government all the way up to the very top. If we don’t fight against it, we WILL be forced to submit to it.

• robot July 30, 2011 at 4:20 pm

CL, I agree with you that our government is out of control. I also believe that the Islamification of America, as coined by Pamella Geller, I think, is also a part of the same coordinated attack on our people and our liberties. If we don’t push back against all of these attacks, at every front, and if we fail to defend those under attack, we will be leaving a flank exposed that we cannot afford. Education is the key. Expose it all.

One of my favorite Franklin quotes says it best. “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

• [...] Batten Down the Hatches! Man the Torpedos! To Arms! To Keyboards! [...]