Been a while since I had time to take a snapshot of the olde blog-o-sphere so, here goes…

Soldiers’ Angels Valour IT is still on. Check out Howling at the Moon for an update. Then donate to the Marine Team, you Jackwagons!!

Belvedere and Shamus share a couple of great, if somewhat unsettling, posts:

When Mark Steyn Starts To Talk About The Break-Up Of The United States…

Living And Fighting With The Left

Hat Tip to FleeceMe who has his own killer roundup.

No One of Any Import garnered another Instalanche with one of her recent posts. If one could actually turn green with envy, my muffler looking moniker would be lime with it. Congratulations, Linda. Well deserved praise indeed.

An Opinion On All The Casey Anthony Opinions

M friend and fellow Texan, GatorDoug has a few bullet points of comparison between the principles of Marxism and the policies affecting Americans today:

Yes, Communism still stalks us. Never forget that.

Video- Communists agenda Grinding America Down

Reaganite Republican:

History Will See Obama as Nothing But a Communist Tool… and a Failed One at That

Pundit and Pundette:

Adulthood undermined

Proof Positive:

Obama is C-in-C of Dems Class Warfare Against Productive Members of Society

Fuzzy Logic:

Rebutting the BO is a Genius Meme

Joy McCann and Dan Collins have a new venture going. Here’s a link to get you there:

Marco Rubio: New Taxes vs. New Taxpayers

Full Metal Patriot:

White House staffers got raises nearly three times the national average. And (surprise!) Obama lied about it.

IowaHawk:

Questions, So Many Questions

Political Clown Parade:

Plouffe And The Gang Have Their Heads In The Sand

Pirates’ Cove:

On Debt Talks, Charlie Rangel Gets All Religiousy

Primordial Slack:

Remember the Atlantis countdown stalling at 31 seconds?

The Busted Nut calls it like he sees it:

9.2% FUCKERS! Yea! I can feel the Hope and Change…..Can you?

Don’t hold back, Jake. Tell us how you really feel.

Teresamerica:

Oh My! Guess Who Got Illegal Money From HUD?

Frugal Cafe:

Bahamas Now Bans Commercial Shark Fishing, Shark Fin Soup Debate & Demand Continues (video)

Hot Air:

Former “alarmist” scientist says Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) based in false science

That MrG Guy:

Union Taxes Teachers $10 for Obama Campaign (via Phoebe’s Detention Room)

Bride of Rove:

Well it was definitely a “Shovel Ready” Project ~ Updated: It’s Latin American Spring!

Liberty at Stake:

Contemporary Politics and Newton’s Three Laws (Part 17)

Right Klik:

Why The Left’s Global Warming Agenda Is Wrong

The Conservative Lady:

Democrat Talking Heads

The (somewhat less) Lonely Conservative:

On The Economy President Obama Blames Everyone But Himself (And A Letter To The President)

Thimklets:

Imagine John Lennon growing a brain

The Troglopundit:

Let that be a lesson to you, Rep. Ryan…

From Verum Serum, we learn:

Michelle Bachmann and Rick Santorum want to BAN ALL PRON! Well, not-so-much.

Think Progress Hacks Can’t Read but They Can Lie

US Calvary Veteran:

Sarah Palin, Paul Revere And the Importance Of An Armed Populace

Gorges’ Grouse contemplates:

Manhood

What Would the Founders Think:

A Living, Breathing, Evolving . . . POPPYCOCK!

From What Bubba Knows:

Too bad to check: Project Gunrunner was funded by … the stimulus

Also found at WBK:

Look Who’s Buying Up Flood Ravaged Farm Land

Zilla’s got a killa linkfest of her own.

The War Planner:

One Big Joke..

Maggie’s Notebook:

Rush Limbaugh: Third Party if Republican Leadership Gets it Wrong

Motor City Times:

Would you trust your economy to Debbie Stabenow (Democrat-MI)?

Woman Honor Thyself:

Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum <– Charging Admission?

Doug Ross@Journal:

Holder Lied, People Died

The Conservative Pup:

Lisa Fritsch Does Not Speak For Me

The Other McCain:

The Rest Of The Twitter Townhall Story

U.S. Recognizes Southern Independence!

Sentry Journal:

Friday Ramblings: Is anyone else tired of the games the Republicans are playing?

Obi’s Sister:

got Leadership?

Left Coast Rebel:

Fiscal Responsiblity and the Debt Ceiling… Do They Not Go Hand In Hand?

Wyblog:

Right To Work? Not in New Jersey!

Gateway Pundit:

Union Cop Suspended For Not Working Collects $75,000 in Pay While Not Working

(Where do I sign up?)

Conservative Hideout:

Holder Busted? Video Announces Operation Gun Runner-in 2009

The Classic Liberal:

Why Be Libertarian?

Atlas Shrugs:

No American Flags at GITMO in Submission to Muslim Terrorist Detainees

American Perspective:

Plant a vegetable garden, go to jail?

Eye of Polyphemus:

The Casey Anthony Verdict

And last, but not least, Go wish Red a Happy Birthday!

Have a great weekend folks, what’s left of it.

Comments
  • The Conservative Lady July 9, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Thanks for the link. Good luck with your new comment system. I just changed mine to Intense Debate with Comment Luv. It took a while to work out the bugs, but I think it’s working OK now for the most part.

• robot July 9, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Thanks TCL. I hope the change is for the better.

Ummm, I hope I.D. doesn’t get you. I’ve heard some horror stories about it. Steve over at Motor City Times and TheCL from the Classic Liberal have had some bad experiences, I think. You might ask them about it.

• Zilla July 9, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I had ID at my place, because I liked the Comment Luv feature, but I had all kinds of problems with it. I ended up switching to DISQUS and I’m pretty happy with it, I just wish I could’ve kept the Comment Luv, that thing was neat. It’s hard to find stuff that works well with Blogger platform blogs. One thing that drives me crazy is that I have nothing to show me trackbacks so if people link me and don’t tell me, I have to Google myself to hope to see it.

• Matt July 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Thanks for the linkage sir. It is most appreciative.

• Matt July 9, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Appreciated, that is!

• robot July 9, 2011 at 5:56 pm

No problem , Matt. It was waay over due for some payback. :)

• robot July 9, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Wow, I like the instant update.

• [...] him. He ignored our tweets, why would he respond to a letter?H/T Gateway Pundit  Update: A little Robo-love – Thanks! Tags: blame, economy, job creators, obama, press conference, unemployment, video [...]

• Mike July 9, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Thanks for the Robo-love.

• Bunni July 9, 2011 at 7:46 pm

These are some great links, Robot! Have a fun weekend.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:11 am

Hi Bunni! Thanks for commenting. Hope you’re having a great one as well!

• Zilla July 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Thank you for the Robo-Love! Great round-up too. I hope you’re having a great weekend!

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:13 am

You’re welcome, Z. Back atcha.

• [...] Robo-Love Saturday – Godspeed Atlantis [...]

• Joy McCann/Little Miss Attila July 10, 2011 at 12:18 am

“Venture”? It’s a bid for world domination, is what it is . . . Thanks!

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:13 am

World domination works for me. You’re most welcome.

• [...] Mind Numbed Robot has Robo-Love Saturday. [...]

• KingShamus July 10, 2011 at 10:08 am

Big ups, home-bot. Thanks for the linkage. You are a gent.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:15 am

Gent? Careful, you’ll ruin my carefully sordid reputation.

• Bubba July 10, 2011 at 10:14 am

wullay! ole Robot!
    Thanks for the links. and thanks for dropping a comment on me, otherwise I wouldn’t have known. I’m too dang cheap to invest in a decent traffic tracking thingie.

Keep up the work of filling the void left by our constitutionally protected, communist infested mainstream media.

Say! does my assigned avatar look like a green moonbat?

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:19 am

Hey Bubba. Your most welcome. Avatar? On my end, it looks like a red guitar with spindly appendages. :)

• Linda July 10, 2011 at 10:31 am

thanks for the link and the compliment, Sir Bot. You are a gentleman.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 11:20 am

Hi Linda. Keep up the fine work there, Ma’am.

• Martin July 10, 2011 at 10:32 am

Thanks for the link, sir.

• steve July 10, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Thanks for the linkage! I like the Spectacu.la comments work the best.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Your welcome, Steve. I’m liking the comment thing too. Easier to reply multiple times is a huge timesaver.

• Bob Belvedere July 10, 2011 at 2:48 pm

A massive aggregation [as big as Little Barry's ego!].

Great stuff, MNR.

And thanks for linking me posting.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Keep up the fine work exposing the Bolshoi, Bob.

• robot July 11, 2011 at 9:51 am

That should probably read Bolshies. Although we should keep an eye out for anyone wearing those little ballerina shoes too. Just in case. :)

• Conservative Pup July 10, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Thank you, My Favorite Robot! I appreciate the linky love, and all you do.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Back atcha, Pup. God bless.

• fleeceme July 10, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Thanks for the link my robotic friend! =)

• robot July 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm

And you, Fleece. Great site you’ve grown over there. Good work, matey.

• [...] Mind-numbed Robot – Robo-Love Saturday – Godspeed Atlantis [...]

• John Carey July 10, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Thanks for the link Bot..Right back at ya in my Teeing it Up LINKs! Have a great Sunday.

• robot July 10, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Been blogging light lately, John. Just want everyone to know I appreciate their support. Hold down the fort, my good man.

• [...] Linked by MindNumbed Robots Robo-Love Saturday – Godspeed Atlantis: Thank you Bot! [...]

• Maggie@MaggiesNotebook July 10, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Thank you Bot! I appreciate the hard work that went into this great round-up.

• robot July 11, 2011 at 12:33 am

You’re welcome, Maggie. Keep your powder dry milady.

• proof July 11, 2011 at 11:37 am

Still the hardest working ‘bot in the blogosphere! Thanks for the linky love! (And my apologies if this posts twice!)

• robot July 11, 2011 at 4:07 pm

My pleasure, Proof. Have a great day, sir.

• Full Metal Patriot July 11, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Quite a spectacular roundup! Thanks for including me, good sir.

• robot July 11, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Not a problem, FMP. You’re quite welcome.

• Teresa July 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm

Thanks so much for the linky love Robot! Great roundup of links you have here. Since we are talking about comment systems and trackbacks I have one question: How come whenever I want to do a trackback using the links to this post on blogger blogs it looks like I am posting a new post? I am confused on how to do this properly.

• robot July 11, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Hi Teresa. You’re welcome for the link. Blogger confused me with that system as well. I think they meant to make it easy for you to do a new post and created the link for you on the spot. Different systems like WordPress, Typad etc all have different ways to do trackbacks. One of the reasons I moved to wordpress was most of the larger blogs were using it and WP does WP trackbacks automatically. I love that. When I was on blogger, I had to leave a ton of comments if I wanted them to know about the link in a roundup. A real pain. I finally gave up leaving the “Linked!” comments. Mostly, I just don’t have the time. I figure they will see the incoming traffic in their log, if they are interested.

Google does have a way you can search for links to your blog though. You can save a search and have an email sent to you to check trackbacks to your site. Wish I could help you on the notification end of it. Seems like those brainiacks over there at goog could add that one feature to automatically notify someone of a TB.

• Angel July 11, 2011 at 8:40 pm

what a doll u are ROBO..thankeez!!!!:)

• robot July 12, 2011 at 8:44 am

Heh, not a doll. Men call them ACTION FIGURES! :) Thanks for stopping by Angel. Have a great day!

• Obi's Sister July 18, 2011 at 8:51 am

Thanks for the link, ‘Botster!

• Joan of Argghh! August 22, 2011 at 8:05 am

You are a slammin’ busy ‘Bot. I’ve been gone all weekend, but am so thankful for your kind attentions!