Conservatives should be wary of nominating just “anyone.” We need to carefully select who will run against Oblahblah else we could end up with another Bush who will lead us in the same progressive direction, just taking the scenic route. Or worse, not nominate a candidate conservative enough to defeat Oblather at all.
Spellchek has a great essay on what it will take to save the country and a few musings on the establishment. Here’s a sample:
Capitalism must have a failure mechanism. It’s the only way it works. Bailouts don’t apply. Government intervention and market manipulation don’t either.You can’t experience the rewards of capitalism and the opportunities it provides without the risk of failure present. That’s the check and balance to keep the free market honest. No bailouts, no stimulus, no artificial interest rate manipulation, no printing money, no picking winners and losers. None of it. In other words, none of the Obama agenda can be tolerated.
He doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to the RINO GOP contenders either. I highly recommend you read the whole thing.
This Independence Day weekend while we are having fun at cookouts and gatherings we would do well to keep in mind the sacrifices the Founders made in order to create the US of A and think about what we should do to save her.
God Bless America.
- robot on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- 5etester on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- robot on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- cmblake6 on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- Local Governments Spying on You With Big Federal Tax Dollars: States Sovereignty Shamed and Severed | Maggie's Notebook on What’s Wrong With These People?
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline