Image thanks to Amusing Bunni

First, a poll question: Does anyone use Google reader anymore? I’ve switched to one called Feedly, which pulls sources from Blogger Following, Twitter and Facebook. It’s been working pretty well, but I’m wondering, what do you guys use?

What I’m reading this morning:

Villainous Company has the totals from the Valour-IT campaign. Yea Marines! Second year in a row! OOH RAH!

Iowahawk places himself on double secret suspended probation. Or something. And in the process, gets his-self an Instalanche! Congrats dood. Now if you could just un-re-dis-suspend yourself, you’ll be alright. Or at least as close as you were to alright before this whole unfortunate business started.

Stacy McCain posts a great Herman Cain video at the end of an equally excellent article: ‘The Demagogic Bloggers on the Right’

Chris W. from My Thoughts on Freedom just published an article at the Tenth Amendment Center: Starving Leviathan: Federal Tax Escrow Accounts

Featured blog, American Power has a Katy Perry Victoria’s Secret preview plus Marxists, and Obama , but I repeat myself.

Little Miss Attila revamped her site, without my permission! (Not that she needed it.) Spiffy!

Reaganite Republican has a great aggregation of his own.

No Sheeples Here: Sometime They’ll Give A War And Nobody Will Come

American Perspective: Michelle Obama dons hijab for Indonesian mosque tour

Maggie’s Notebook: Why I quit…

American Thinker: Planned Parenthood Is Worried…and Should Be

Pat Austin wonders: Did Rubio and Haley “Out Jindal-Jindal”?

Red’s got some insanely funny GI Joe.

John is swimming against The Current. My thoughts after witnessing the destruction of our Constitution from both left and right?

Stand your ground.

No Compromise! No surrender!

And to quote a Belvedere, WOLVERINES!

UPDATE: John, KingShamus has found a very good answer to your question.

And while following the link in that post found another:

NoOneOfAnyImport: Will Reason Win The Day? – Nicely done.

UPDATE II: How did I miss Spellchek’s excellent essays on this subject? – bad robot. bad

The looming showdown

The looming showdown – part two

The Lonely Conservative points out more election hijinks and has a great roundup.

Cogadh No Sìth

I just found out via The Anchoress, that Gateway Pundit is moving to Right Network. As of this writing, the site isn’t up yet, but the new address will be: http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/ Update your blogrolls!

Motor City Times is Debunking White House Pro-Tax Increase Propaganda

Paco has found Something to irritate my liberal neighbors as I drive to the train station every morning

Obi’s Sister thinks In the days ahead, Obama will be learning some new words

Teresamerica: Violence and Racism Revealed at the ‘Restoring Honor’ Rally

Dude. Really? I mean, dude.

Pundette: Obama trips over his ego in Asia

Woman Honor Thyself: Veterans Day

Pamibe: ‘Spooky Dude’

Conservative Perspective: NRA Election Update on the 112th Congressional 2nd Amendment Representation

Frugal Cafe: TSA Body Scanner Backlash?

The Classic Liberal: USAID-Sponsored Planned Parenthood program: “Healthy, Happy and Hot”

BigFurHat is teaming up with Pamella Geller once again. Outstanding!

The Thinker: White House caught altering science findings on oil spill

Washington Rebel: The QE2 is not a boat

RightKlik tweaks the Graphic Government Warnings

Theo Spark: One and Done? WaPo Columnists Call for Obama to Step Aside

Fishersville Mike: Coming to terms with one-term Obama

TL In Exile: The Eve of Conflict

American Digest: We’re Going to Need Bigger Tents H/T Uncle Kenny

Conservative Hideout: Voter Fraud Quick Hits: SEIU Counting Ballots & Poof the Magic Ballots

Conservative Hideout Information Center – very useful.

Eye of Polyphemus: Jamie opines on the “New” Democrat leadership

YankeePhil:  Some Cartoons Re: Obama and India….

William Teach over at Pirates Cove is adeptly deconstructing the NYT buffoonery: Sunday Funnies: NY Times Editorial Board Tells GOP To Try Governing

Adrienne’s Corner: Bill Whittle: What We Believe – Part 6, On Immigration

The Sundries Shack – WOW More bad news about QE2 that you’d better see: The Fed’s QE2 Is Set to Go Down like The Titanic, and We’ll All Drown with It.

A Trainwreck in Maxwell found my ex GF.

The Daley Gator: *VIDEO* Mark Levin Puts The Smackdown On Establishment RePUBICans

I love Mark Levin.

In a very manly, brotherly way, of course.

That’s all I’ve got time for now. Will possibly update later as I find the best of the right-o-sphere. Leave a suggestion in the comments, if you like.

Oh, and don’t forget the question: What RSS reader do you use?

Comments
  • steve November 13, 2010 at 2:56 pm

I use Feedly- I think it works great.

Thanks for the link!

• Bob Belvedere November 13, 2010 at 3:23 pm

We all have to hang together, or most assuredly we shall hang separately…uh, except for you, MNR, they’ll just put you in the compactor.

Thanks for the robo-love and a really great set of links.

FYI: The CAPTCHA Code is ‘FUKM’. That’s part of my motto: FUKM If They Can’t Take A Joke.

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:42 am

Ha! I have anti-compactor capabilities. They’re around here somewhere…

• John Carey November 13, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Thanks for the words and link Bot!

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:44 am

Any time John. Good luck with your quest. I hope it doesn’t backfire on you. Careful who follows you home, if you know what I mean.

• ClassicFilm November 13, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Spasiba for the link, dear MNR. And to Bob… you’re a real scamp, you know that?

:P

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:45 am

It’s my honor, Ma’am.

• Bob Belvedere November 14, 2010 at 6:26 pm

Just doing my job, Vicki, doing what I’m best suited to be doin’.

• YankeePhil November 13, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I added your blog to my bloglist. I had previously linked to your blog.
    Actually, you were already there

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:46 am

From one Phil to another, many thanks to you Sir.

• Angel November 14, 2010 at 12:10 am

thanks so much for the linky luv..you got quite the collection here my friend!!:)

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:47 am

Hi Angel, lot’s of great stuff out there needs to be seen.

• KingShamus November 14, 2010 at 8:01 am

Big ups to you, Robot.

Thank you muchly.

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:50 am

No problem Kingster. You had the right post at the right time. You and Linda did.

• Linda November 14, 2010 at 10:09 am

Thanks for the link! It takes very little to double my viewership, ha ha. By the way, I love your robot icon. Where did that come from?

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 10:57 am

Hi Linda, like I told old Shamus over there, right place at the right time. Why say it in my bumbling, way when someone else has already said it better. Easy. I like easy.
      Thanks much for the compliment. My robot started on a napkin in a beer joint. He hasn’t changed much from the original sketch. And he still drinks like a fish.
      Keep up the great work on your blog. 8^)

• Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove November 14, 2010 at 10:17 am

[...] Mind Numbed Robot has Robot Love Saturday linkage [...]

• Robo-Love? « The Daley Gator November 14, 2010 at 11:33 am

[...] sounds kinky, and that Robot Blogger Dude passing it out and Ed and I thank him! And award him our prestigious Blog of the Day [...]

• MountainHome November 14, 2010 at 12:23 pm

No, I haven’t used Google reader in a long, long time!!

• Matt November 14, 2010 at 2:11 pm

Thanks for the linkage sir!

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 2:45 pm

No problem Matt. I almost left you out as well. LOL No harm no foul. :)

• [...] Sunday folks.  Go Steelers!UPDATE:  How in the hell did I forget the ROBOT??My apologies, but Mind Numbed Robot has some links of his own, discusses that the Other McCain has lost their minds, and some Random Robot. Do you favor the [...]

• Adrienne November 14, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Thanks for linky love.

I still use Google Reader because, well – I’m just not a high-tech kind of gal. I have the brains but not the desire. That being said, I am headed over to check out Feedly on your recommendation.

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Howdy Adrienne! I like it because if you activate it, when you’re using a search engine, it will give you the option to look within you’re sources too.
      Just another cool blogging tool. I was actually hoping someone had something better. We’ll see.
      Thanks for posting the Whittle vids. That guy is one sharp dude.

• Obi's Sister November 14, 2010 at 4:04 pm

I use Google Reader right now, but it’s hard to manage. Reminds me of a constipated blowfish.

Anyhows, I’ll try out this Feedy you speak of.

P.S. Bill Whittle for President!

• Obi's Sister November 14, 2010 at 4:05 pm

And where are my manners? Thanks for the link, too!

• mnrobot November 14, 2010 at 4:39 pm

No problem, Princess. My pleasure.

• Americaneocon November 14, 2010 at 5:34 pm
  • Americaneocon November 14, 2010 at 7:29 pm

I’m updated the pic over at American Power. Tony Romo didn’t go well with the theme …

• Bunni November 15, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Luv that RoboLuv! Great links on the post! Where do you find the time to
    put together those magnificent Link Posts! Glad you loved my kitteh, that little guy sure gets around.

I don’t use a reader, I have SO MUCH stuff to try and keep up with, it’s a nightmare. I just click around to my favs, and see what’s on various home pages.
    Does the feedy really make life easier? All my various sites are so cluttered already, I don’t have the patience to have one big huge aggregate to wade thru too!

• robot November 15, 2010 at 1:38 pm

I just kept a new post open in a tab and grabbed links to what I was reading on a lazy day. I’ve updated the list over the last couple of days too so it’s not as bad as it seems. Thanks to you for the kitteh. 8^)

• [...] 5 links.LIVE AT FIVE – 11.13.10Pirates Cove‘The Demagogic Bloggers on the Right’Mind Numbed RobotProtein WisdomProtein WisdomProfessor Palin and the Class of ’12Republican [...]