I’ve been at a loss lately for some topic for an essay. Maybe not so much at a loss as much as experiencing a bit of burn out. Here’s a stream-of-consciousness piece I wrote trying to break the blockage:
Writer’s block party!
Everyone is invited, of course. I’ll let you guys start the conversation since lately I’m kind of at a loss with what to discuss.
Well, since you ask; the way I see it, you can only say Obama sucks in so many ways. Besides, if you haven’t chosen a side by now, in this political climate, you are purposefully ignoring the gravity of the situation here in America. And if you are still on the leftist side, there’s nothing I can say to you that will change your mind. Lefties are a lost cause as far as I’m concerned. The evidence is there. Ample evidence. You lefties just choose to ignore it or worse, actually want to tear this country apart at the seams, which, in either case makes you an enemy of freedom and a traitor to this country. Aiding and abetting the destruction of my countryÂ is not something I take lightly.
I recon I’m going to lose a few friends in the near future but lines have been drawn long ago that must be beaten back. We can quibble all day long about libertarian versus conservative. Hell, even old school liberal versus republican, but when push comes to shove, if a person today sides with the Democraps, they are an enemy of the Constitution and by inference, the people of this country.
Come November 3rd, we will have a new kind of country, one in which a goodly number of people have awakened. The new electorate will have yet to be sworn in and I wonder on the rashness and brashness of the existing aristocracy and how much damage they have yet to do. Once, I made an Automotivator that stated making Obama and his congress a lame duckÂ would be the best that could happen. I have to retract that statement in this case. Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Greyson and their ilk have proven time and again they have no shame and will stop at nothing to wrest control of the country from the people. I worry that they will, after a sweeping Conservative victory this November, get vindictive over their coming loss of power and push through more destruction of our Constitution. Worse yet, is the possibility of stolen elections. I don’t hear much of that in the sources I keep up with but I put nothing past these criminals.
Yep, we’ve got a lot of work to do. We really have yet to get started. It’s like watching a bad contractor tear up your house only, in this case, we have to wait until their contract is up until we can fire them. Why is that? Why can’t we at least expunge these bastards right after the election. At least in a contractor’s case you could fire them and get them off of your property before they can do more damage. It would be nice to tie their hands so they could cause no more damage is all. I know what I speak of is not allowed in the constitution, just wishful thinking and impatience on my part.
That’s my rant for the day. I feel better. How about you?
I’ve got a football game in my near future and a baseball game this evening as well, so…
If you have a notion, stop by Wyblog, my Jersey buddy Chris Wysocki’s place, and congratulate him for getting picked by PJTV’sÂ Vodkapundit, Stephen Green, for the number 4 spot on blog headline of the week!
Way to go Chris!
As a bonus to the ‘bot, Chris was recently kind enough to put the Socia.list graphic up there top, front and left on his blog. Now that graphic has been seen by ten’s of thousands or millions! You keep on keepin’ on, Chris. I’ll take your stragglers any day.
If you recall, Chris was also recently picked as a contributor to Right Wing News. The hits, as they say, just keep comin’ for Chris. We’re proud of you buddy. Keep up the great work!
- robot on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- 5etester on WATCH: Rep. Trey Gowdy Calls Nancy Pelosi ‘Mind-Numbingly Stupid’
- robot on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- cmblake6 on Most Influential Blog Awards Nomination
- Local Governments Spying on You With Big Federal Tax Dollars: States Sovereignty Shamed and Severed | Maggie's Notebook on What’s Wrong With These People?
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline