Lately, we bloggers have been focused on the national elections in our attempts to reclaim and restore our Constitutional Republic. The people who belong to the Progressive States Network are working against that goal at all levels, including the State Legislatures.
As noted in the previous post, 1000 Progressives in State Governments,
The PSN is a network of Progressive organizations that share Obamaâ€™s goal of the ‘fundamental transformation of America’
and as noted on the new Socia.list page, the members of the PSN Board of Directors include a bonafide “who’s-who” of Progressive/Socialist/Communist thought.
The Socia.list is depressingly long.
It shows just how much work we have to do to vote these people out and restore sanity to our Republic, but it can be done. Here’s how, as I see it:
1. Make note of who your representatives are along with their opponents.
2. Get that list to your TEA Party and Republican Party leaders for distribution.
3. Get out the vote!
4. Watch the Progressives lose office on Nov. 2.
5. Rest a bit.
6. Get back to work!
There are still some Progressives left, but we will have hopefully ousted enough to make the rest fear for their jobs. Go forth and strengthen the organizations you’ve joined and or started. Two years remain before we can truly turn the ship of state in the right direction, towards a restoration of our Founding Principles and a Constitutional Republic.
More info on the PSN from a few of my blogging brethren:
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline