When it directs you to another blog? Even then it’s still a blog post, right? If not, then what?

Well, consider this, one of those…

Every now and again, I like to pick a blog, and then pick a particularly good post from which to explore the comments and from there,  the comment owners’ blogs. I find it a great way to expand my reading  sources. Today, I’ve chosen The Other McCain (who BTW has a great roundup of video from yesterdays rally) and from the comments section of one of the more *ahem* pointed posts, a couple new additions to the blogroll.

I’ll list them here to save you the trouble of searching.

Dustbury – Excellent writing on that one. Wish I could conjure up such imagery so effortlessly.

King Shamus – I’ve been running into this cat for a while now and always seem to neglect the little string on my finger shouting “Add King Shamus to your blogroll, you idiot!” Can’t imagine why I would ignore a voice like that. But then, I’m not married to Hillary either. Anyway, enough about my marital status, or lack of nagging sources.

You’ll find really cool stuff on both of these sites.

I’m busy working on a project so, entertain yourselves in my absence. If you delve into the liquor cabinet you can have the vodka, just don’t drink all of my rum,  please. It’s blogging fluid. Thank you.

Comments
  • Opus #6 September 13, 2010 at 3:45 pm

Robo fuel?

• Matt September 13, 2010 at 11:21 pm

Adding King Shamus is not only good karma, it’s educational.

Now we know powers the ‘bot!

• KingShamus September 14, 2010 at 8:20 am

Dude, thank you so much for the bog-roll add. Consider your self added to my blog roll as well.

Oh, and if anybody tells I drank all the ru, they’re lying. I run on gin, beer and cold medicine.

• mnrobot September 14, 2010 at 11:24 am

No problem. Should have done it a while ago. Nice avatar 🙂
      AS to the blogroll add: Thankyouverymuch <---in my best Elvis voicing.

• CGHill September 14, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Oh, absolutely everyone should read KingShamus. (I caught him subbing for Baldilocks, on whom I have an ongoing blogcrush, and decided: “More like this, please.” And there it was!)

• mnrobot September 14, 2010 at 10:40 pm

And humble too. Nice.
      I enjoy your work, you freaking lunatic. Of course, I mean that in the nicest possible way.
      Glad to run across your most excellent bloggage.

• Bunni September 16, 2010 at 9:23 pm

I love King Shamus’ blog too! He’s very smart and witty.
    I’ll check out your other rec. I’m sure it’s very good.
    I like reading comments too, when the person is smart, then checking out their blog is the next great step. We find lots of great ppl that way.
    I hope your projects turn out well.