The new TBF poll is up in the sidebar. I would encourage everyone to research and vote for their favorite candidate. I’ve already cast my vote for Stephen Broden who, as I pointed out in the previous post is running against Eddie Bernice Johnson in TX 30. Stephen Broden is running on a platform of strong Constitutional principles and understands where Obama and the Progressives/ Liberals in Congress would like to take the country.
Right Klik has posted a list of all of the candidates with corresponding links and info for your enjoyment and edification. Please choose your favorites and make donations to these worthy Conservatives.
Here is a portion of a campaign speech from Pastor Broden on our duty to the Republic as citizens.
I must say, I really like this guy.
- About & Comment Policy
- God and Government – pt. 2
- Reclaiming the American Spirit
- Aristocracy and Oligarchy – How We Got Here
- Free Speech Impediment (With Every Purchase!)
- A Libertarian Leaning Conservative…
- Medina vs. Perry – A Discussion on Strategy and Open Thread
- God and Government – pt. 1
- Political Projection and Demagoguery
- Woodshed Politics
- This is Your Congress on Drugs
- Apathy, Willful Ignorance and Corruption – What More Do We Need?
- “The Naked Insurance Saleswoman” or “Federal vs State Governance”
- Get Government Out of Health Care
- A Critique on Conservatives
- Thoughts On Liberty
- Your Government Wants To Eat You
- Texas Mandatory Evacuation Law – Hurricane Party Like It’s 1984
- Texas 11
- US Timeline