The new poll is up and awaiting your votes for the most deserving candidate. Right Klik has the usual round up and begins this week with a quote:
We’ll introduce this week’s TBF poll with one of the most important motivational lines of the year:Â “All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good folks to do nothing…” ~Edmond Burke paraphrased
What is Ten Buck Fridays?Who supports Ten Buck Fridays?The impact of TBFDonate to last week’s winner, Donna Campbell!
- Lilac Sunday: Let’s make every Congressional race in 2010 a national race!
- Left Coast Rebel: You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
- Randy’s Roundtable: This week I am pulling for Rick Berg to unseat the 9 term liberal…
- No Sheeples Here: Get over there and cast your vote. When Friday rolls around, we will all band together to donate to the winnerâ€™s campaign in a collective effort to win back Washington.
- Pirate’s Cove: Right Klik has the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- The Other McCain: Smitty reminds you to “Stay awesome, and donâ€™t forget Ten Buck Fridays!”
- Woody’s Place: Brilliant Video, Great Idea… Here’s a brilliant little video produced by Ten Buck Fridays.
- Proof Positive: The first step in a participatory government is participating in who your candidates are. Unfortunately, that usually takes money.
Ten Buck Fridays grew from an idea by Conscientiously Conservative.