Can you handle the truth? – From Eternity Road:  Making Amends: A Mini-Manifesto

The Daley Gator has what Adrienne calls “A good start” punctuated with a picture of porkiness. Darcprynce also found a telling video.

Opie is getting all Rule 5 on us and calls out some more shenanigans from Eric Holder

Red has a monster linkfest over at Corndog wherein she graciously links the ‘bot, TYVM. Be sure to wish her a belated Happy Birthday also.

The Other McCain hasn’t so much lost a daughter as he’s gained a son and the always adept Smitty manages a FMJRA with a hangover (guessing about the hangover – projection on my part. I know I would be) What’s with all the whining Smitty? Someone didn’t link one of you posts? I’ll admit, It is worthy of linkage.

Proof Positive hammers a couple of great posts on two blogs. What is he, ambidextrous or something?

RightKlik has the list of nominees posted for vetting before tomorrows poll. Time to make your voices heard. And bring your justification.

Ruby Slippers has some stats she’d like to share with you.

Are We Reliving the 1930’s

Gateway Pundit waves goodbye to the first oil rig to abandon the Gulf. This is just the beginning.

Bob Belvedere has a case of the Red Eye with good reason.

Donald Douglas put a good scare in me. Then promptly redeemed himself. *Whew* Close one.

Victor the Contractor, posted something or another about a Democrat the free mark… – Dayum she’s hot!

Kristen Bell stopped by to say hello to Jamie. I’m sure she was on her way to my place.

Live! “Sex,” Onstage!

Maggie’s got a scoop.

Steve has really been doing some fine work lately calling out Obama’s preferential treatment, unintended consequences of going green and more on the Global Warming fraud

A Nation of Cowards questions the possibility of NASA’s race based initiative?

I warn you not to mess with the Jedi Princess.

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? Carol want’s to know.

Saberpoint has OilBama’s new theme song!

Are they just ate up with stupid in the New York City Hall?

Is the tent too big? Maybe that’s the problem.

Lance has a request. I’ll add that yes, I want one too, so double the order.

Move along Citizen, move along…

We missed the cut on this list, but oh well, we’ll take the high ground and double link back.

Krisitn has a lineup of GA candidates for you.

That’s it. I’m outta here. Have you seen a Bunni around here?

Late Entry: Libertarian Buddha has moved to WordPress! devo [lution]

Correcting an omission/ synaptic misfire: Bride of Rove ponders a Sublime Irony and offers another selection of loose thoughts and links of her own.

OK. One more. Just added Conservative Perspective to the blogroll. He’s got some great head bangin’ metal music going on at his place right now, if you’re so inclined.

Comments
  • Obi's Sister July 10, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Great linkypalooza. Thanks for including me.

• steve July 10, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Tanks for the links and kind words!

• Kristin July 10, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Feelin’ the love! Thank you and have a great weekend.

• Opus #6 July 10, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Robo, I have my own ideas about proper rule 5 posts, as you see.

• mnrobot July 10, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Variety is the spice of life m’lady.

• smitty July 10, 2010 at 5:23 pm

No, no: I haven’t been as much as legally drunk in a decade.
    Rather, I have my Navy Reserve drill.

• mnrobot July 11, 2010 at 8:23 am

Good for you Smitty. I should probably quit myself nut but then I’ve got a bad reputation to uphold. :)

• Red July 10, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Your Rule 2 smokes mine! Thanks for the superlink supah freak ;-)

• proof July 10, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Thanks for the link! As a matter of fact, I shoot right eyed and throw right handed and write with my left. As a callow youth, I used to write with both hands… You must be psychic! Or a robot from the future…

• mnrobot July 11, 2010 at 8:21 am

That is freaky. Keep up the good work Proof.

• Trestin Meacham July 10, 2010 at 9:42 pm

good roundup

• Bunni July 11, 2010 at 7:20 am

Hi Robot! Thanks for the Robo Luv, you have a great bunch of links here!

I’ve been MIA with all sorts of stuff going on here, and heat stroke setting in, making it very hard to do much of anything. I hope you have a super Sunday and a great week, my friend.

• mnrobot July 11, 2010 at 8:27 am

Don’t work yourself into a heat stroke Bunni. I would hate to lose my favorite Bunni! All of “that stuff” will still be there tomorrow.

• Maggie M. Thornton July 11, 2010 at 5:59 pm

MNR, Thanks so much for including Maggie’s Notebook in your reading list!

• Bob Belvedere July 12, 2010 at 9:38 am

I can feel the Robo-Love [in a very manly, heterosexual way, of course].

Thank ye.

Top-notch FMJRA.

• Adrienne July 12, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Well allow me to apologize for not acknowledging the linky-love. I’m too cheap to pay for an upgrade to my stat-counter so after 500 entries things are gone. Being super busy Sat – it just slipped by.

I will take myself to the woodshed and administer 50 lashes with a multi-strand whip made of spaghetti noodles (al dente, of course)………and get you added to my reader and my link list (which is in dire need of being reorganized, but that’s another story.)

My hubby is a professional musician (LeWalt Publishing), who used to be a sound engineer and I’m a drummer (10 piece Gretsch set) annnnnnnnnd ….ta da – I used to live in Texas. I also have a adult ADD in case you missed it. Oh, look – a shiny object. Buuuuuuzzzzz

• mnrobot July 12, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Miss Adrienne, not a slight in the least. I was busy Saturday myself and neglected a few links to complete the circle. The fault is all mine for not notifying you. WordPress and blogger don’t play well together with pingbacks/trackbacks. The only one I’ve seen get WP to ping to blogger is Attila Girl. Need to ask her how she performs that little wonder.
      Thanks for the adder! I’ll make sure to update mine as well.
      Musicians! Excellent! I have a recording studio and a 1959/1960 5 piece Gretsch set that I play not as often as I used to. *frown* 10 piece? You’re a monster! What style of music is your favorite?
      and Texas is always a plus.
      Would love to talk with you and your husband about the music business.

Wait.

Your a government plant. You hit all the right buttons. This is a joke right? Or the precursor to the black suburbans pulling up in front of the house. I’m on to you. :)

• Adrienne July 12, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Sheesh – found out again.

I played rock, funk, and blues. Studied with some folks like Carmine Appice. My first teacher was at the University of Flagstaff. He would scream at me to “quit hitting those drums like a damn girl.” I took him at his word.

I just had so many drums so I looked like I was a monster. In fact – I never used my floor tom ’cause that’s where I kept my martini (in reality a big huge glass of gin)

Lived in Houston for about 15 years during the “boom” times. One day I was standing on an overpass of the SW Freeway, gazing at the traffic stretched all the way to downtown and said, “this is nuts.” Two months later I was gone.

Ooooops – I see something shiny again.

• mnrobot July 12, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Pleased to meetcha. Carmine Appice? Most impressive. I’m forever amazed and shouldn’t be at how many musicians one runs across in the blogosphere.
    I keep saying one day we should all do a blog-jam. We’d have to keep it semi secret. Wouldn’t want them to know we were gathered in one place now would we? Have a great evening Adrienne.

• Bob Belvedere July 13, 2010 at 6:58 am

MNR: Adrienne is NOT who she says she is! In fact, she’s not even a woman!

I just had so many drums so I looked like I was a monster….

Adrienne is……NEIL PEART!!!

• Adrienne July 13, 2010 at 12:20 pm

That’s ’cause musicians are just a bunch of dead-beats with nothing better to do than sit on the internet.

My husband used to be my guitar teacher before I decided I couldn’t afford lessons anymore. Hence the marriage.

Guess what he said when I told him I wanted to play drums? For many moments there was dead silence and then he uttered these famous words, “Drums are not a musical instrument.”

He has regretted those words for almost 30 years and now adores drummers and thinks we’re waaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than guitar players. We used to trade fours and I would play exactly what he played on the guitar – note for note.

• Bunni July 19, 2010 at 1:37 pm

Hi Robot! I’m hopping by to thank you for linking me.

I’ve been hiding my my secret bunker in the basement to escape the heat and to try and stay safe from the murdering vermin thugs who have over run shitcago.
    Have a great week.

• Blog of the Week: The Camp Of The Saints August 23, 2010 at 8:19 am

[...] has also been a gracious, good humored commenter and sometimes mentor to your humble Robot over the short life of this blog and for that I am most [...]