Maybe he still holds a grudge over the slavery thing. You know, the one where they tied him up and forced him to labor and toil in the cramped dungeons of Harvard?

I’ve been reluctant to post anything on this because anytime I think about it, much less start typing, my fingers go into “automatic rant mode” and this site would quickly devolve into something I could not be proud of.

However, I feel I must add a short voice of protest and a suggestion.

If Obama and his minions are still “in charge” of the spill and have been from the first, as they say, then I suggest they cede control of the disaster to someone who knows what they are doing and can actually accomplish the goal and “plug the damn hole.”

I know, it’s been said before by more eloquent bloggers than I, but it must be said again. Barack Hussein Obama continues to demonstrate his hatred for America by his regime’s lack of timely action from the beginning of this crisis and by their slow response even now. That coupled with a  complete disregard to any requests from Governor Jindal to build and/or reinforce the islands off the Louisiana coast and the lack of open-minded reasoning to combat the spill’s effects. I shudder to think what will happen this summer with a Hurricane in the Gulf helpfully redistributing the oil to all of us needy Gulf coast residents. Maybe I should stock up on 55 gallon drums in anticipation of the blessed event. I wonder what the houses within a few miles of the coast will look like with a fresh coat of Obama approved “paint” once the water recedes.

It’s obvious to anyone with an ounce of reasoning and an open mind that this man hates anyone who doesn’t share his political world view and is willing to use and abuse a crisis and the people affected by that crisis for political gain.

My conclusion: I can no longer subscribe to the “Lame Duck” theory. Meaning that with a conservative takeover of the House and Senate we can make him a lame duck, no longer able to harm the country. He and they are able to employ too many methods and flanking maneuvers to achieve their progressive goals.

He must be impeached, or we will not survive another two years.

I never thought I would say this. I can live with Biden.

What I, and this country cannot abide, is Obama.

UPDATE: Welcome Facebook users! I don’t know who linked this post but, thanks a bunch.

UPDATE II: Obi’s Sister helpfully warns us of one of the tactics Obama is using. That his action/inaction to this crisis and manufacture and/or handling of all other “crisis” since his inauguration is in line with a strategy called Cloward/Piven, and it basically seeks to ruin America by forcing the government to fulfill every economic promise it has made all at once, from health care to unemployment insurance to welfare, you name it, in order to force a complete breakdown of the financial system of this country thereby gaining more power and forcing us into a communistic state. That’s just my cliff notes version though. You’ll want to read the very good articles from The American Thinker discussing the subject. They can be found here and here.

Comments
  • LL June 5, 2010 at 12:18 pm

I don’t think that barack hussein obama hates the gulf coast itself. I believe that he doesn’t see any political advantage in doing anything because the PEOPLE who live and work there don’t typically vote for him, his regime or his toadies. They are the people who “cling to outmoded notions of God and guns”. They are people who don’t worship him and near as I can tell, do not have any community organizers in their midst. How can you trust a segment of society that is not serviced by community organizers?

There has been virtually no mitigation of the oil spill (nor is there likely to ever be one).

I agree that simply taking back Congress won’t be enough, however, it’s a step in the right direction. Congressional investigations can shine a spotlight on his corrupt regime and may aid in enlightening the public — even though the mainstream/state-run media is likely to ignore it.

• Bunni June 5, 2010 at 12:58 pm

I feel as mad and outraged as you do, Robot.
    I don’t know how we can stand another week of this grinning usurper out to
    Destroy America. He has to go! That people can’t see what he’s up to is beyond me.
    I hope this crisis will be a push by people who can investigate him to step up….and
    not his lacky holder. Obama hates the Gulf Coast, and all the rest of America that
    doesn’t worship him. He’s a madman, megalomanic, and a treasonist traitor.

• Matt June 5, 2010 at 4:00 pm

If we can win in November, we can block him. Then, in 2012, we can send him home as a greater disgrace than Jimmy Carter. I don’t think that impeachment can work, and the time spent attempting it will be time not spent repealing ObamaCare, and any other crap he passes between now and election day.

• mnrobot June 5, 2010 at 4:23 pm

I hate to disagree Matt, but I think that repeal will have to wait until we get a Conservative president. I don’t believe we will have enough votes after 2010 to overrule his veto, but we can de-fund Obamacare and keep him tied up in impeachment hearings and trials until 2012. That would be my guess as to a best we could hope for.

• Teresa June 5, 2010 at 7:17 pm

I am ticked at the way that this pesident has been utterly incompetent and lackadaisical in his response to the oil spill. I agree with LL. I don’t think Obambi cares about the people since he knows that he can’t count on their votes and therefore he doesn’t give a crap about taking his sweet old time in cleaning up the spill. That isn’t on his list of top priorities like golfing, vacationing, and playing basketball are for him. Its going to take an awful lot to have enough votes to bypass his veto so I think we might have to wait to overturn Obamacare til a conservative president is elected.

• The Regulator June 6, 2010 at 9:25 pm

My god is that 2nd picture and actual shot of the spillage ? How horrendous ! While the Gulf “burns” this b*stard is having parties in the White House. He obviously thinks he has won a ticket to Hollywood and the musis industry concett scene, living high on the hog while he spends the national debt over $13 trillion !
    It IS intentional….How the internationalists who want to break this nation and “remake” it go about it ( Soros et. al) ? By placing this American loathing man in the White House. You tear down the fabric of its economy by adding trillions in debt, an adminstration that ignores the Constitution and the laws of this land by buying elections and votes, creating a national catastrophe in the Gulf and doing nothing about it which will further devastate the economy, place an abortion loving, affirmative action loving extreme leftist on the Supreme Court who you will never be able to get rid of, you snub your nose at American traditions like Memorial Day at Arlington, take control of more and more of the private sector, banks, car companies etc., do nothing to create jobs but actaully work to destroy them through tax burdens and Capn Tax…must I go on ? What does this sound like to you ?

• Red June 7, 2010 at 7:50 am

The damage accumulates while gulf coast citizens hands remain bound by threats of lawsuits by BP and the inaction of our federal government. Thank God we have a governor who subscribes to the ‘better to beg forgiveness than ask permission’ policy.

• Obi's Sister June 9, 2010 at 11:51 am

Even his inaction fuels his agenda. This should scare the pants off of you!

It is a truly sad state of affairs when “I can live with Biden” is what many are thinking, but don’t want to publicly admit.

• Obi's Sister June 9, 2010 at 9:25 pm