Howdy! Welcome to my new abode.
I’ve constructed a new nest out of some old mechanical parts laying around the shop and will be residing at these new digs for the foreseeable future. Needless to say, I was in a quandary as to how to get the most mileage out of the move and the most exposure for the new site, so I’ve decided to combine this Rule 2 link fest, with a Rule 5 cheesecake post for maximum effect. I’m hoping Smitty plays along…
Please be sure to update your bookmarks with the new site address. Visit and comment often, I’m open to critique and suggestions for any part of the site.
The new address is http://mindnumbedrobot.com/
Now, I wish to offer some gratuity.
To all of you listed below, I raise a frosty mug of home brewed goodness and offer a sincere Thank You! for your kindness in linking to the humble Robot. Thanks also for bearing with me as we traverse the tedious terrain that is the political landscape of present day America. Each new day is a learning experience, and I’m honored to be learning from and fighting along side all of you. True Patriots you are.
On with the Love-In:
- The Other McCain – Smitty and Robert Stacy McCain are the Kings of the Blogosphere! Smitty and co. hold the record for giving the Robot the most traffic evah. Plus, they are really intelligent, nice guys who just happen to be great writers. What more could one ask for? (How’s that for sucking-up?)
- iOwnTheWorld – Still Rules! Reason being, they hold the highest single day link traffic to the ‘Bot for Christmas ’09. Thanks Guys!
- Instapundit – I know, Mr. Reynolds has never linked here, but as long as I’m in full suck-up mode, I may as well suck up to the best…
Not to say that these sites are any less worthy of linkage, but prudence dictated that I give kudos to the main traffic sources.
Also in line for a thorough thanking are, in no particular order…
- The Thinker -Got me to well, thinking.
- Little Miss Attila -Just because I heard that it’s bad karma not to link her.
- Tea Party Patriots – Get involved!
- The Troglopundit – Got me motivated…
- Imperfect America -Thoughtful ideas, well placed.
- No Sheeples Here -Is the Photoshop Queen!
- Pundit and Pundette -Outstanding Pundetry
- Liberal Guy – Hoisted the Robot Flag!
- Founding Bloggers -Power to the Founders.
- Generator Blog -Just plain fun.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World –
- Libertarian Buddha -a great friend
- The Lights of Albuquerque -The initial blogroller
- Eye of Polyphemus – Thanks for the constant support!
- Legalize the Constitution <— What he said.
- Caught Him With A Corndog <—Red has a HOT Avatar!
- Politicartoon – Pixellated coolness.
- Hillbuzz -Don’t get stung!
- Channel 82 – ?
- Flopping Aces -Wise words.
- Left Coast Rebel -Rebellious indeed!
- Hummers and Cigarettes –
- IMAO -Funny stuff!
- Mako Snark -Photoshop greatness to which I aspire but I fear, will never reach.
- Dr. Melissa Clouthier -The Doctor will see you now
- The Reference Frame -Brainiac.
- Villainous Company -Love Love Love Cassandra’s elegant eloquence.
- Pamibe -Truly nice lady
- Sharp Elbows StL -Grass roots reporting
- Washington Rebel – Pays a compliment – Thanks!
- They Say/We Say – Added the Bot to their Blogroll. You have excellent taste.
- The Classic Liberal – Also added the ‘Bot to his blogroll. Many thanks.
- Interesting News Items – Found a bit of satire they liked.
- Motor City Times – I think we met a a debate or something…
- Republican Redefined – More debate debauchery
- Theo Spark – Infiltrated the ranks.
- Moe Lane – Had some nightmares and couldn’t believe he missed this.
- WyBlog – Found a Rovian connection.
- That’s Right – Linked a gun video.
- Ruby Slippers – Threw some linkage at us as well. Keep clicking those heels Dorothy, maybe we can get back to Kansas after all.
- And So it Goes in Shreveport – Had an Easter Bunny reach around.
- Fishersville Mike – Noticed some scary extremists
- The Camp of the Saints – I salute you General.
- Mulieris Dignitatem – Caught wind of the house license.
- Conservative Hideout – Top notch analysis
- WesternFront America – caught the housing issues with cap and tax
- DeanO – True Christian Patriot.
- Gorges’ Grouse – Constant commenter and great essayist.
- My Thoughts on Freedom – Another great patriot.
- American Power – Doesn’t apologize for American exceptionalism.
- Another Black Conservative – Get’s it, and gives it with the best.
- Nation of Cowards – Isn’t afraid of irony.
- Carol’s Closet – Holds some high powered opinions.
- The Live Wyer – Is electrified.
- The Blogprof – Lucid reasoning.
- The Macho Response – It’ll grow on you.
- MAinfo – Opie is a nice lady. Don’t piss her off.
- teresamerica – Smart and right.
- Common Cents
- Makes My Brain Itch – I’ll scratch your blog if you scratch mine.
- Pillage Idiot Retirement –
- The C Square – Cry Havoc!
- Three Beers Later – *Hic* I’ll drink to that.
- Track-a-‘Crat – How’s the fog over there?
- Team Sarah – What? Team Sarah linked me? How did I miss that?!
- Grandpa John – Wisdom of the ages tempered with the fire of wit.
- Guns and Bikinis – Why not?
- Obi’s Sister – The force is with her.
- Le*gal In*sur*rec*tion – Revolution is brewing.
- Liberty 1776 blog – Thanks for the linkage!
- The Daley Gator – Sorry Doug and Ed, I didn’t omit you on porpoise, I promise! Thanks for the reminder!
BTW, the model this week, as pointed out by Russ, is Miss Shannon Richards. Her twitter feed is here. Her website can be found here.
If I missed anyone, email me and I’ll get you added to the list.
Thanks for stopping by! Check back later for further additions to the site and commentary on what ever pops into my tin-clad head.