It is my earnest opinion that most times we take for granted the sacrifice and hard work our soldiers put forth every day. Having never served in the military, I think I owe these brave men and women a mountain of gratitude.

The previous blog began with a video of thanks to our servicemen and women and I can think of no reason not to continue with that idea.

You can find the “A Million Thanks” website here.

From the website:

A Million Thanks is a year-round campaign to show our appreciation to our U.S. Military Men and Women, especially those who have been wounded in the War on Terrorism, past and present for their sacrifices, dedication, and service to our country through our letters, emails, cards, and prayers.

Go send a note today.

Comments
  • 5etester April 26, 2010 at 4:06 pm

I’ll take the honors of being the first to congratulate you.Let’s all drink a toast in honor of his Robotness.You’ve set the bar high for Rule 5.Keep up the good work!

• mnrobot April 26, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Thanks 5e. I’ll definitely drink to Rule 5 hotness!

• Kid April 26, 2010 at 6:19 pm

That’s the best military video out there.

• mnrobot April 26, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Kid’s in da house! – Vid: Yea, I thought so too.

• Kid April 27, 2010 at 8:15 pm

It’s a good house :)

• Red April 27, 2010 at 6:00 am

Props to the ‘bot! Nice place you have here. WordPress based or your own powers of html? My time spent in the Matrix is inconsistent so I’m stuck with a blogger site…for now.

• mnrobot April 27, 2010 at 6:30 am

Thanks Red, but my powers of html are non-existent. I bought a program called Artisteer. It’s a theme/template builder for WordPress and quite a few other platforms. They’ve done great job with it, although I wish some things were different like the color scheme selection tools are sort of constraining. Maybe that’s a good thing but I’m a freedom loving Robot.

• Red April 27, 2010 at 9:53 am

I miss my avatar *sniff*

• mnrobot April 27, 2010 at 10:02 am

What? You don’t like being a non-descript alien? lol

I think you can create a “Gravatar” and it will work here, but I’m not positive. Haven’t had time to do one myself. I may need to install a plug-in for it but that is easy enough.
          Here is the site…